JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Willsmith.com lyrics page

*I haven't seen any big mistakes but still, this is an official site*

Well, Ill just give you a few that I noticed in, I Wish I made that/Swagga

(these are based off the lines that are in the insert)

1st verse:

In the 4th line "Black radio they won't play though"

It should be "Black radio they won't play me though"

In the 12th line "Right on TV so ya'll can see me"

He says, " Right on TV so all ya'll can see me"

CHORUS "Summer Summer Summertime"

Come on, "Summer Summertime"

Swagga

1st Verse:

6th line, "See lean to the side in my ride, huh, yo..."

he says, "See me lean to the side in my ride, huh, yo..."

2nd Verse:

7th line, "Bank account found minimal amounts when countin cause of my now ex-wife"

he says, "Bank account found miniimal amounts when countin cause my now ex-wife"

Edited by mistaboe

• Members

*I haven't seen any big mistakes but still, this is an official site*

Well, Ill just give you a few that I noticed in, I Wish I made that/Swagga

(these are based off the lines that are in the insert)

1st verse:

In the 4th line "Black radio they won't play though"

It should be "Black radio they won't play me though"

In the 12th line "Right on TV so ya'll can see me"

He says, " Right on TV so all ya'll can see me"

Swagga

1st Verse:

6th line, "See lean to the side in my ride, huh, yo..."

he says, "See me lean to the side in my ride, huh, yo..."

2nd Verse:

7th line, "Bank account found minimal amounts when countin cause of my now ex-wife"

he says, "Bank account found miniimal amounts when countin cause my now ex-wife"

I dont see the mistakes in any of those but the summertime one can u point them out!

nor do i...since its official i think its pretty dead on..

only thing is on "Mr. Nice Guy" theres a 3rd verse that Will doesn't rap. I wonder why he didn't include it on the album.

Maybe an extended version will be released on a B-side soon, the track's short and sweet and to the point so maybe he felt it wasn't necessary to release but I see that verse is deep too, I think all the unreleased tracks from this album should come out one day, it'd be interesting for us to see what didn't make the album, anyway this lyrics page is awesome, the pics look fly and the lyrics are legendary, what more could a JJFP ask for, except havin' Jeff included in one of the pics, but it's all good though. :peace:

nor do i...since its official i think its pretty dead on..

only thing is on "Mr. Nice Guy" theres a 3rd verse that Will doesn't rap. I wonder why he didn't include it on the album.

Maybe an extended version will be released on a B-side soon, the track's short and sweet and to the point so maybe he felt it wasn't necessary to release but I see that verse is deep too, I think all the unreleased tracks from this album should come out one day, it'd be interesting for us to see what didn't make the album, anyway this lyrics page is awesome, the pics look fly and the lyrics are legendary, what more could a JJFP ask for, except havin' Jeff included in one of the pics, but it's all good though. :peace:

I dont think its a verse I think he would have just said those things not 'rapped' them

i didnt think they were that bad. im gonna use those lyrics, but slightly alter them 4 my website. they're probably more accurate than the ones posted here (as far as words u can't understand) cuz Will probably had input in2 what the lyrics were. im kinda dissapointed tho cuz i had type up half of the album already :toetap: