JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The 3rd single for Lost and Found?

Hero1

What should be the 3rd single for Lost and Found?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the 3rd single for Lost and Found?

• Here He Comes
    • Party Starter
    • Mr. NiceGuy
    • Ms. Holy Roller
    • Lost & Found
    • I Wish I Made That/Swagga
    • Pump Ya Brakes
    • If U Cant Dance
    • Could U Love Me
    • Loretta
    • Wave Em Off
    • Scary Story

• Members

Hey you guys what's up. I know that the best third single would be "Party Starter" because of the summertime and all, but I'm gonna think a little ahead here. After "Party Starter" I would love it if "Could You Love Me" would be the possible fourth single.That song just seems to be a song that you could chill to and it also shows the diversity of the album. Think about it, first "Switch" to get people's attention, then when you have the people's attention you hit them with "Tell Mw Why." Summertime comes along and you know that "Party Starter" hits the spot. Then it's time to relax. "Could You Love Me" is perfect. Besides, I think that the ladies would love it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hey you guys what's up. I know that the best third single would be "Party Starter" because of the summertime and all, but I'm gonna think a little ahead here. After "Party Starter" I would love it if "Could You Love Me" would be the possible fourth single.That song just seems to be a song that you could chill to and it also shows the diversity of the album. Think about it, first "Switch" to get people's attention, then when you have the people's attention you hit them with "Tell Mw Why." Summertime comes along and you know that "Party Starter" hits the spot. Then it's time to relax. "Could You Love Me" is perfect. Besides, I think that the ladies would love it.

sounds like a plan! :ridepony: :thumb:

Yep yep, its the same Brett from the old sony board, nice to see some ppl still remember me around here ;)

Tim, I missed seeing Will at the I Robot premier :( I organised a ski holiday with my friends early in the year and then found out later that it was the same week Will was in Australia :(:(:( I was so pissed that I wasnt able to go, but couldnt cancel the skiing for it.

I did however goto the Jazzy Jeff concert in Sydney when he came that was amazing, the mix he did of Smells Like Teen Spirit was awesome.

• Members

I think pump ya brakes or party starter would be good.Even Ms.Holy roller stands out the most I've heard people say they can't believe he was spitin'in that song like that.Lost and found would not be a good one it may rub alot of rappers the wrong way inciting disses and battles.They look for anything to beef about these dayz :ali: