JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The 3rd single for Lost and Found?

Hero1

What should be the 3rd single for Lost and Found?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the 3rd single for Lost and Found?

• Here He Comes
    • Party Starter
    • Mr. NiceGuy
    • Ms. Holy Roller
    • Lost & Found
    • I Wish I Made That/Swagga
    • Pump Ya Brakes
    • If U Cant Dance
    • Could U Love Me
    • Loretta
    • Wave Em Off
    • Scary Story

Could ya'll imagine the first day of summer, you just got your ride washed... your boyz or your girls wanna roll to the mall, but they want to go to the far mall, making it a small road trip because you got the whip all polished and it's all nice, warm and sunny out. The first 5 minutes, everyone rides is silence, spreading news, seeing how everyone is doing. Then the moment of truth comes. You reach into the CD case and your Fresh Prince mix CD comes out, you pop it in, and what starts playing.....? Summertime... just to get ya'll in the mood. But then the song is over, and you had the song on blast in the light traffic, so it'd be kinda corny to play it again so soon. Traffic is building up, more and more cars are on the road and you pull Lost and Found out of the CD case to pop it in. There's a restless spirit in the air. Some of your friends used to feel Will Smith, but that was since the days of the Fresh Prince. "More Will Smith!" they say. You want to shut them up just once, especially dude or female in the back who still owes you money. What track do you turn to? What track will get the car shaking? Which one will have people in traffic pulling up next to you and keeping next to you just to hear the whole track. What track will make your friends say, "Yo, play that again, run that back, that was crazy, that beat is sick, the flow was ill!!!!!" all in one sentence?

Exactly...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

I haven't heard Coming To The Stage yet, but for now I'd like "Party Starter" to be the next single in Summer and AFTER this there should be a fourth single, "Lost & Found" with different intro!

• Members

or "lost & found" (great messeg 2 all the rap fans n all the rappers) or "mr. nice guy" (cuz he dissed eminem on dis song that the whole world will c that eminem is not the king of rap n he cant dissed any1 he wants)

Definatley lost & found. this would give him a lot of credits from the hiphop heads.

Will did a lot of Party Trax in the past and switch is already a single. so he needs to bring out more critical stuff. and lost & found would be perfect.

So heres my list what he should release after tell Me why:

1) Lost & Found

2) Party Starter

3) Loretta

JJFP Rock The House

If I know will, which I don't, he'll release Party Starter.

I heard he's gonna do some performances with Luda around april 20,

so I think that may be an indication.

whered u hear that?

Well on mtv base, and in here, MTV Base is going to hold a

concert in africa on the 20th of april, will smith is going to perform with ludacris, so.

I assume this could be an indication to party starter :dancingcool:

Edited by Typhoon20