JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

To Any Will Smith Fans It May Concern:

I GOT LOST AND FOUND TODAY. MARCH 29th, the greatest of 2005. Now I've heard the album almost two full times now. (I just skipped the "Switch" Reggae Mix w/ Elephant Man)

Now, Will really should get our help. Don't say your going to promote him. Just go out and do it. Who cares if he gets millions. Just let people hear this. Get it out for them to listen. The sooner they get this album, the sooner they can enjoy themselves. There isn't a track I don't like either. Face it, if Eminem or anyone even says anything, or even thinks anything disrespectful about Will, they have lost their mind. Will has got the best album of 2005. Straight Up. You feel him on every track. And the way that America seems to be with albums, this better grab them. Only thing is it's the good of what they like, because it's all done right. I instantly loved every track. From start to finish.

Everybody whose a real and true Will Smith fan, well, know exactly what to do from here.

i just bought the album a couple hours ago, never stopped listening to it. i got some of my hardcore rap friends to check it out. im gonna show them some of the better tracks that i liked and make them buy it!!

FRESH PRINCE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

:dj: :peace: :dj:

Edited by WILL IS ILL

yeah yeah jerseys lovin will..best will album ever :jazzyinthehouse:

Hell yeah, this album is sick, I'm gonna be bumpin' this album everywhere I go around the 'Jersey shore, I'm letting everyone I know about it, this is a classic! :peace: This is gonna shut up those haters that say FP's washed up. :poke: This is arguably the best hip-hop album I heard over the last few years and I listen to all levels of hip-hop, but this is the epitomy. :peace:

• Members

I HOPE THIS COUNTS

I was outside playin basketball all day and i had the entire lost and found album BLASTING the entire day from like 9:00A.M. till bout 6:00P.M.

IM PRETTY SURE EVERYBODY HEARD IT

Everybody only heard U if the cops or whatever got on ya butt.

"Uh, we've had complaints of noise."

"oh, sorry officer, check the volume to make sure this is ok."

"hmm..."*"If U Can't Dance(Slide) plays* and the whole block and then some is partying.

Lost and Found!!!!

I GOT LOST AND FOUND TODAY. MARCH 29th, the greatest of 2005. Now I've heard the album almost two full times now. (I just skipped the "Switch" Reggae Mix w/ Elephant Man)

Now, Will really should get our help. Don't say your going to promote him. Just go out and do it. Who cares if he gets millions. Just let people hear this. Get it out for them to listen. The sooner they get this album, the sooner they can enjoy themselves. There isn't a track I don't like either. Face it, if Eminem or anyone even says anything, or even thinks anything disrespectful about Will, they have lost their mind. Will has got the best album of 2005. Straight Up. You feel him on every track. And the way that America seems to be with albums, this better grab them. Only thing is it's the good of what they like, because it's all done right. I instantly loved every track. From start to finish.

Everybody whose a real and true Will Smith fan, well, know exactly what to do from here.

Fully agree u man!!! I also showed some tracks to my friends and let them hear it -they really liked it and some of them are gonna buy the album! So keep supporting everybody in every and any way u can!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: