JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

what u think about will and snoop together

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't really like it. I mean its good, but not my favourite. Like most ppl, I agree that Snoop Dogg isnt very interesting(?) in this song... But other than tht, it is a pretty good song :dancingcool:

• Members

I think snoop raps like it is a Outro of the song.......

or it's a way to keep it gangsta.....that he means it for real what he says.....

i like the song......the beat is difficult to rap on it........i think.....not every rapper can handle this....

This track is awesome I got a lot of respect for Snoop too, so this is a dream collab come true for me and is off da hook! :afro:

I definitly like Snoop's stuff. I've been a fan of his since he 1st came out (even tho' i don't have half of his albums). However, i don't think their chemistry is that impressive. Good song, but there are a handful of other emcees who would have had better chemistry with FP. I think with the way the song is, FP should have done it alone.

Oh yeah, and 2 correct something said on the 1st page, Snoop Dogg quit smoking weed years ago. He still talks about it, but if u read interviews and listen 2 his more serious trax like on Gang Starr's last album, he talks about quiting and feeling good about doing it.

Oh yeah, and 2 correct something said on the 1st page, Snoop Dogg quit smoking weed years ago. He still talks about it, but if u read interviews and listen 2 his more serious trax like on Gang Starr's last album, he talks about quiting and feeling good about doing it.

:werd: He's talks about being more of a positive role model for kids now, he said he quit 'cause he didn't want his kids doing it.

to be honest snoop comes second to eminem when it comes to my least favourite rapper, i just dont like his voice, hes a bit creepy, but saying that i dont hate him quite as much as i used to, recently he is slighty less annoying. If it was my choice id have him off the track tho.

to be honest snoop comes second to eminem when it comes to my least favourite rapper, i just dont like his voice, hes a bit creepy, but saying that i dont hate him quite as much as i used to, recently he is slighty less annoying. If it was my choice id have him off the track tho.

Yeah, I also don't really LIKE Snoop, I'm just listening to some of his tracks sometimes! But ur right, he has got a strange, creepy, wack voice, don't know how to describe exactly! All in all, how u said it he's less annoying and why he has got a strange voice and why himself is kinda stupid, strange, crazy is because he smokes weed I think! :werd: