JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP doin live shows this summer!!

• Admin
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince doing Secret Live Shows!

This is what Jeff says in a recent interview with Voice in the UK.

“We hooked up in LA, not long ago to do an old Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince show, which was good. This summer, we're gonna try and do some really surprise guest shows. We wanna just show up unannounced at a couple of places and just perform. Will's gonna be on the East Coast working on a movie soon, so with him in New York and me in Philadelphia, I'll be able to drive up and see him in my spare time.”

Check out the full interview [url="http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/jjfp-intjjvoice.htm"]here[/url]

Maybe they're secretly workin' on a new JJFP CD as well! :rock: :peace:

• Admin
[quote=bigted,May 8 2004, 07:27 PM]Maybe they're secretly workin' on a new JJFP CD as well! :rock: :peace:[/quote]
atleast the chances are better now wills filming that movie in new york... :hyper:

Hopefully the chemistry will fly and more stuff will pop off. Hopefully they'll also get a really good response which could lead 2 announced dates, cuz if they are here on the east coast, u know i'll be there.

oh my god, yeah, oh my god! Dis soundz incredible good! Just wish dat I could see 1 of dat shows! Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff in full effect... just rippin da wheels n da MIC! Damn!
20 yearz ago from da beginnin, they will 1 more time just do their thing! real hip hop, real hip hop!

Peace
Fresh Stecki

Guest Prince
Yo willreign I ain't gonna get to see them either, but its great that they will be performing together again - possibly recording since they are within driving distance of each other! :dj: