JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tell Me Why

What a FANTASTIC track, its very dark and I didnt expect something as dark as that on the album.

so do you like it or not?

well when he says it's a fantastic track i think he likes it

Very deep but I don't think it is as Will quoted his best track!! Don't get me wrong its an awesome track and I'm not hating on it at all but I don't think its his best ever!

Nah I do think that!!! It's really, really great, lovin' it so much!!!!!!! Just like Will says it's the same for me:

1.Summertime

2.Tell Me Why

:thumb:

Very deep but I don't think it is as Will quoted his best track!!  Don't get me wrong its an awesome track and I'm not hating on it at all but I don't think its his best ever!

Nah I do think that!!! It's really, really great, lovin' it so much!!!!!!! Just like Will says it's the same for me:

1.Summertime

2.Tell Me Why

I agree, just cause a song is deep and a bit slow, shouldnt mean it's not 1 of his best.

Summertime was number 1 party song, Tell Me Why is number 1 slow soul song

This song has so much feeling and seems to get louder as it ends. The beep of the 'F' word kinda got to me the first time. Almost like a throw off. I love how it opens. And AJ's video idea would be perfect. I love Mary's vocals. She sings like she was hunger when she first came out and let her heart go. Will's lyrics were so on in this song. Might as well say the whole album for what he did. I got see the picture Will was tellin' us. Just the whole song. And when he said Trey asked "Now we're killin' them back?"

I think if the video kinda took place in like Will's own home setting wit Trey and Jada and his whole family thru the story would make it so powerful. If this is the next single. It will get no radio love. It's not really a radio song, I would think. That's why just take the Lost and Found album with you everywhere you go for as long as you want, whenever.

This is arguably one of the most deepest songs ever in hip-hop history, when I heard this song, I felt such an emotion when I heard this the 1st time, awesome chemistry between FP and Mary J., this is James Brown and Aretha Franklin type of soul, if they heard this song they would feel proud to know that this high level soul music is still alive. :peace: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Very deep but I don't think it is as Will quoted his best track!!  Don't get me wrong its an awesome track and I'm not hating on it at all but I don't think its his best ever!

1.Summertime

2.Tell Me Why

I agree, just cause a song is deep and a bit slow, shouldnt mean it's not 1 of his best.

Summertime was number 1 party song, Tell Me Why is number 1 slow soul song

Exactly! :thumb: