JJFP Live on 106 & Park

Hero1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well my dad has a paypal account but if u think hes gonna let me donate $5 for what he thinks a waste of my time and my money, then ur probably wrong... ha ha

i'll ask him tho

Yeah ask him, say that otherwise you will buy a truck filled with guns and drugs and stuff.

I hv a question.. In the beginnin of his performance, when he raps to How we do, is that in his cd, Lost n Found, or was he just freestyling? :confused3:

Edited by foxy

• Members

I hv a question.. In the beginnin of his performance, when he raps to How we do, is that in his cd, Lost n Found, or was he just freestyling? :confused3:

Damn...157 posts and you think that was a freestyle? Seems as if you don't have the album yet. Go out and buy the record.

Damn...157 posts and you think that was a freestyle? Seems as if you don't have the album yet. Go out and buy the record.

I dun hv the album. I was busy all week so I cudnt buy it. And yes I know now that he wasn't freestyling because I just got the CD an hour ago. Thanks for the help anyways... :kool: