JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

worst review ever

Hero1

i have to say that guy is purely hatin. He mentioned about only 4 tracks and keeps referring to family friendly ****. That's all it is. This guy probably didn't even listen to most tracks, just the ones that were hyped. He was hatin Will from the beginning. **** him for real

Hahahaha this guy's harrrrrrrsh. Some of you guys get so angry tho lol I love it. Guy's got stupid opinions but I actually like the way he writes. I like the KB8 / Snoop analogy haha kinda true. But all in all, guy just has bad taste and a poor feel for music. I think we can all agree that Jadakiss's "Why" was a horrible track. For a track that was tryin to be so serious, I def laughed out loud the first time i heard it over the summer.

• Members

Lol, and here's what I wrote as a response to him... You know me, I try to keep it polite.

Lol. Dawg, here's hoping to you still having a job in a few weeks. I'm not sure what CD you listened to, or what version of the tracks you heard, but I've never seen a review this way off, this wrong, and just plain ignorant, period. What really got me is that comment about Jadakiss's "Why" being better than "Tell Me Why" on this album. I'm not sure when the last time you heard that joint was, so it's quite likely you've forgotten some of the lyrics, but I suggest that you go search online and check out the lyrics. Just your one comment on "Why" makes your whole review suspect. I would dismantle everything you said in this review line by line, but you're sounding like some of these 10 year old kids who think they know about hip hop because they know the hook to "rappers delight," and you're probably 3 times that age, so I'll save you the read and politely ask you to go back to reviewing Lil Jon joints. Enjoy that.

go urself maxfly, u got him owned

• Members

i bet he didnt even listen 2 it and he thought it would b like born 2 reign bcoz sum ppl didnt like that album and also this is his first album in like 3 yrs and he if afraid that hell take the spotlight away from em to where it ritefully blongs and that is shining on will