JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SOLO FREESTYLE BATTLE THREE

Guest Prince

Guest Prince
First of all, I expect [b]no[/b] private messages [b]asking me a question[/b] I have [b]already answered[/b] in here. If I do, I [b]will ignore it[/b]. Anyway, here is all the information you will need for this battle:

[u][b]Contesting in the Third JJ+FP Fans Solo Freestyle Battle will be:[/b][/u]

::Wild Child
::bigted
::WildWildWillennium
::Hero1
::djsilvertiger
::J-o-e
::Jazzy Julie
::FrshPrnceCharmng

[u][b]QUARTER FINAL[/b][/u]
[i][b]For the contestants:[/b][/i]
::The contestants you face will be drawn out of a hat.
::I will start each battle off, so just look for your [b]username[/b] in the [b]topic title[/b].
::Each of you will be battling solo against someone else, [b]the winner[/b] to go through.
::I will say which person battles first, you may spit [b]up to 32 lines[/b].
::The [b]deadline[/b] for posting your freestyle will be two days, if you haven't posted by this time you will be [b]disqualified[/b].

[i][b]For the judges (anybody not battling):[/b][/i]
::Once the contestants have posted, you have a [b]deadline of 2 days to vote[/b].
::[b]Private Message[/b] your votes to me (Prince).
::Each person will be [b]judged out of 30[/b]. If you wish, break this down into three categories:
-Originality
-Flow
-Lyrical Content
::[b]After two days[/b], I will work out the [b]average result[/b] for each contestant and post them.

[u][b]SEMI FINAL[/b][/u]
[i][b]For the remaining contestants:[/b][/i]
::I will start each battle off, so just look for your [b]username[/b] in the [b]topic title[/b].
::Each of you will be battling solo against someone else, [b]the winner[/b] to go through [b]to the final[/b].
::The person with the [b]best results[/b] in the last round will spit [b]first[/b], you may spit [b]up to 32 lines[/b].
::The [b]deadline[/b] for posting your freestyle will be two days, if you haven't posted by this time you will be [b]disqualified[/b].

::Once the contestants have posted, you have a [b]deadline of 2 days to vote[/b].
::Each person will be [b]judged out of 30[/b]. If you wish, break this down into three categories:
-Originality
-Flow
-Lyrical Content
::[b]After two days[/b], I will work out the [b]average result[/b] for each contestant and post them.

[u][b]FINAL[/b][/u]
[i][b]For the remaining contestants:[/b][/i]
::I will start the battle off, so just look for the topic title mentioning the word [b]final[/b] and then your [b]username[/b].
::The person with the [b]best results[/b] in the last round will spit [b]first[/b], you may spit [b]up to 32 lines[/b].
::Once you have [b]both[/b] posted your [b]first[/b] freestyle, you will then post another each in the [b]same order[/b] as before.

::Once the contestants have posted, you have a [b]deadline of 3 days to vote[/b].
-Originality
-Flow
-Lyrical Content

So anybody have any questions? If yes, don't press reply just yet - scroll back up and read through it again incase you missed something.

Draws will be posted tomorrow (Sunday). Fasten your seatbelts, let's prepare for carnage! :dj:

Guest Prince
Thanks man, I might sit out the next one aswell though. Things are getting much busier for me just now, so I wouldn't have time to rhyme. It's all good though. I think at the end of this year, we could have a battle between all the winners (that includes winners of the partners battles).

Guest Prince
Hmm, well I would say yes you can, but only because otherwise the votes are a bit thin.

However, if I suspect anybody trying to rig a result, I'll ignore that vote.