JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Funniest scenes!

There are so many hilarious scenes on the show, but this one is just classic:

In the episode when Will buys a new car and doesn't get insurance on it, and he gets in an accident with Malcom Warner (don't remember the character's name). Jazz was in the "Rap-mobile" before the accident and he says "Joke's on you Mr. Banks! You can't throw me out the house, cuz I'm already outside!" then Phil picks him up and throws him INSIDE the house!!! That was classic!!! :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I love that scene. I love it when Uncle Phil says when he is looking inside the car "I never seen so much trash in one car and then Jazz pops up. I love the way Jazz answers with "oh Hi Mr. Banks didn't see you there as hard is that to believe" :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

• Members

I love the scene where carlton and will r competing to get to the girl to impress her in the mall where they had the bet and wills like doin leap frog jumps over people and stuff

I love the scene where carlton and will r competing to get to the girl to impress her in the mall where they had the bet and wills like doin leap frog jumps over people and stuff

lol that was funny!! :kekeke: They were playing "Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble" during that scene, too!! :dancingcool:

• Members

this thread could go on for eternity! there's probably thousands of hilarious scenes we could talk about...

well if were goin on for eternity i better start us now

the scene where ashley is tellin uncle phil she withdrew from bel air acadamy

and she says i withdrew from belair academty nad will dives behind the couch

uncle phil:Im not mad

Will: u ur not?

uncle phil: sure tomorrow ill just transer her back in and by monday everything will be back to normal

ashley:I'm not going back

Uncle Phil:NOW IM MAD

and will dives behind the couch again :bowrofl:

does anyboy know if will is really doing that or theres like a little trampoline or something. and i didnt really like that epsiode, it was the "flashback episode" every show has, where they just show flashbacks the whole show.

• Members

does anyboy know if will is really doing that or theres like a little trampoline or something. and i didnt really like that epsiode, it was the "flashback episode" every show has, where they just show flashbacks the whole show.

yea i didnt really like it either but i just thought that was hilarious

and i think will really did that

yea i didnt really like it either but i just thought that was hilarious

and i think will really did that

^^ yeah it looks like he did

I think one of the funniest and most relevant lines took place in season 5 when Will and Lisa are bowling, and that random guys starts to press up on Lisa. Will steps to him but gets sucker punched, and Lisa proceeds to beat the guy up. Will starts to get up, recovering from the punch, incredulous as to what Lisa just did.

Lisa: Will, there's something I need to tell you.

Will: What!! That you're a Power Ranger!!

• Members

just saw this again last night

when wills mom bring robert out to belair and will sees him fixen his car

Robert:O you caught me i was gonna suprise you

Will:You dont mean like im goin down a big hill and SUPRISE my breaks dont work