JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

106 & PARK ON NOW!

• Members

what do you think why he did not use the real Beat of I wish I made That.........

cause It's Empty???? OR

does he want to remember to the game/50 cent.....that he must be like them when he wants to get Respect????

or Will likes the Beat of How we do cause he often used it

but All in all the performance was great

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you think why he did not use the real Beat of I wish I made That.........

cause It's Empty???? OR

does he want to remember to the game/50 cent.....that he must be like them when he wants to get Respect????

or Will likes the Beat of How we do cause he often used it

but All in all the performance was great

I think he wanted to remember that he must be like them to be hard! Just how u said it! :sonny:

i thought free did a horrible job with the interview. i'm pretty sure she didn't listen to the album so she couldn't ask him questions about songs like "mr. nice guy" or "ms. holy roller". i'd give free an "f" for her interview. you're supposed to get some really good stuff and free kept asking him about movies. she didn't even get deep with jeff. i was very disappointed with the interview.

i'm not that mad with the crowd though. it was probably the first time they heard "i wish i made that" so they were probably trying to hear what he was saying. they did take

• Admin

i thought free did a horrible job with the interview. i'm pretty sure she didn't listen to the album so she couldn't ask him questions about songs like "mr. nice guy" or "ms. holy roller". i'd give free an "f" for her interview. you're supposed to get some really good stuff and free kept asking him about movies. she didn't even get deep with jeff. i was very disappointed with the interview.

yep she was abysmal!!!