JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

106 & PARK ON NOW!

Thnx max, reborn2reign, appreciated.

Sad that the crowd felt lost :nono:

I'll try to tape MTV TRL tomorrow and Nick kids awards on saturday,

But for security it would be great if other members could do it too,

So if I cant record it, we would still have another member recordin' it.

Again thnx Max & Reborn2Reign :thumb:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that was the best. Will, his fam, and Jazzy Jeff on da show.

And then he did 'I wish I Made that' to "How We Do" and wit Jazzy on the cut. Then "Switch". the crowd didn't really hey! wit him until the end. It's like they never learn. Funny thing is I was singin' the lyrics right wit Will and dancin'.

• Members

i dont think will is insulting those artists..hes jus sayin that he honneslty wishes he had made those songs so that "black radio" as he put it would like his music after summertime..hence the chorus...i think he is bein sincere when he says " i wish" rather than bein sarcastic which is maybe how the 106 crowd interpeted it

it was VERY VERY stupid to start with 'i wish i woulda made that'- he basically insulted the audience's favorite (but talentless) artists. he shoulda started w party starter..and then gone into switch..the audience just seemed offended by his first verse..oh well- maybe trl will go better

not the smartest move, but i wish i woulda seen that crowds reaction. they ought to have learned something from i wish i made that :nono:

• Admin

insulted? haha im glad he insulted those idiots!! if thats what happened..but hes not insulting get back lean back or drop it like its hot..hes just saying he wish he would of made those songs because black radio plays them but they havent played any of his since summertime.. and i think its great he did that track live..its one of the best tracks on the album and his point abt how if he starts actin all ignant will that make him black enough is one of the best hes made

insulted? haha im glad he insulted those idiots!! if thats what happened..but hes not insulting get back lean back or drop it like its hot..hes just saying he wish he would of made those songs because black radio plays them but they havent played any of his since summertime.. and i think its great he did that track live..its one of the best tracks on the album and his point abt how if he starts actin all ignant will that make him black enough is one of the best hes made

werd up!! The replay is on now. Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince on BET 106 & Park was dope! Seein' them perform was great on TV. Wish it was longer though. "I Wish I Made That" was nice to put on and diss the crowd but they were boppin' to it. they knew they liked it lol. the real truth was right in front of them haha.

• Admin

haha i just saw the performance i think yall were overreacting to the crowd thing.. anyway that was dope!! it was great to see JJFP doin there thing..and what abt when she goes to will at the end whats your enxt movie? and he says im doin music for the next 8 months i got things to say!! haha tell em Will!! also great hearin sum jazzy jeff scratches on switch!