JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Alex Proyas releases his own i robot trailer

Hero1

• Admin
New Internet-Only I, Robot Trailer Hits! Source: MysteryClock.com Friday, May 7, 2004

Director Alex Proyas has released an internet-only I, Robot trailer on his official website, which so far best captures the intensity of the Will Smith-starrer, which opens on July 16 and is based on the classic short story collection by Isaac Asimov.

In the year 2035, robots are an everyday household item, and everyone trusts them, except one, slightly paranoid detective (Smith) investigating what he alone believes is a crime perpetrated by a robot. The case leads him to discover a far more frightening threat to the human race.

This one's worth a peek! Check it out in QuickTime by clicking the link below:

[url="http://www.mysteryclock.com/irobot/"]http://www.mysteryclock.com/irobot/[/url]

Yeah, that is the best trailer yet.
Very good.

Alex Proyas had directed some very dark yet great films and the other trailers I have seen sort of made me think that this will not be one of those films. But this one has got right back on track.

Canny wait to see this now. Edited by the real big willie

i finally got time to c it today and it was definatly worth the wait. Its starts off quite average and then builds up to so much excitment.

Only 2 months 2 go 4 the americans and about 3 months 4 the Brits yey!, sorry i dunno how long it is 4 every1 else but it will be around then. :dancingcool: :biggrin: