JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Best Will Album ever?

Which album of Will do you like most including JJFP albums?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which album of Will do you like most including JJFP albums?

• Rock The House
    • He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper
    • And in This Corner
    • Homebase
    • Code Red
    • Big Willie Style
    • Willennium
    • Born To Reign
    • Lost & Found

Personally, Big Willie Style. It just had significance at the time. I took it everywhere with me, playing it on my portable CD player (prior to the minidisc/mp3 days). School, roadtrips, everywhere.

it was the same thing for me except with willennium. But i dont have lost and found yet.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think so many would vote on L&F if we do this in a couple of months...

Why that? I really like Lost And Found the most, no joke, for me I think it's the best album eva!!! :thumb:

Im sure it was the same thing for many when B2R was new.

Edited by Lerkot

For a long time, the best album to me always was "Code Red". That '93 masterpiece simply couldn't be touched in my books. But the last 5 years or so its been I guess more "solo" Will Smith stuff than "JJFP" material. So I gotta rank this all in 2 lists.

JJ+FP

1. Code Red

2. Homebase

3. He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper

4. And In This Corner...

5. Rock the House

"Solo" Big Will

1. Lost & Found

2. Big Willie Style

3. Willenium

4. Born to Reign

I think polls like this should be split in two, I don't think JJFP and Will's solo musci is directly comparable anymore... Yeah I think L&F is definitely Will's best solo album, it's possibly because it's the first album he's released whilst I've been down as a fully fledged fan, with all the hype and stuff I've been reading, which I hadn't been exposed to for the other three albums.

I think polls like this should be split in two, I don't think JJFP and Will's solo musci is directly comparable anymore... Yeah I think L&F is definitely Will's best solo album, it's possibly because it's the first album he's released whilst I've been down as a fully fledged fan, with all the hype and stuff I've been reading, which I hadn't been exposed to for the other three albums.

:werd: Will has a totally different style now from when he was JJFP. i really can't choose whether i like Code Red or L&F better. they're spactacular in different ways.

:werd: Will has a totally different style now from when he was JJFP. i really can't choose whether i like Code Red or L&F better. they're spactacular in different ways.

I'm having trouble saying that myself. Both are flawless.

• Admin

well i cant rate lost and found above code red or willennium..the beats are classic..i can listen to code red to this day 12 years later and love em..actually i cant rate lost and found above any jjfp album.. i will say though its a great album! and definitely better than born to reign

I dont think so many would vote on L&F if we do this in a couple of months...

Why that? I really like Lost And Found the most, no joke, for me I think it's the best album eva!!! :thumb:

Im sure it was the same thing for many when B2R was new.

Hmm I loved B2R, I liked it more than the other albums but now L&F is betta! :thumb:

It really is such early days right now that i don't think we can place Lost & Found anywhere yet without probably changing our minds at some point down the line. Lets re-open this subject come summer.