JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ludacris used to blast jjfp

Guest Prince
Markup (like the tags the forum uses) is a simple form of internet scripting, but if you are finding difficulty with the quote tags, you can click "Quote" at the top right of someones post which will automatically quote that post for you. :peace:

i kinda like him but only in other ppl s songs, coz i really liked his part in missys song and in usher new 1, but ive never really liked any of his stuff, strange.

I bet most rappers really liked jjfp but it doesnt make them out to be the hard rappers they r meant to be lol.

[quote]Markup (like the tags the forum uses) is a simple form of internet scripting, but if you are finding difficulty with the quote tags, you can click "Quote" at the top right of someones post which will automatically quote that post for you.[/quote]

tnx prince :peace:

i hope it would work now...

Guest Guest_guest
i don't get why u guys don't like luda at all. He's pretty good and has his own style. Will listens to him (or he said so in an interview). Also I don't get why u guys don't like Jay-z when he is one of the best out there in this messed up rap game. Will said in a BET interview that someone like Jay-Z "is most prime" in the rap game because he could sing party songs talking about women and all that one minute, but he would also show another side to himself in his other songs. That's why Will also loved Biggie's album Ready to Die and Pac's albums and said he had "almost no problems" with either Pac or Biggie.

• Admin
i think ludacris is really good at the music he makes..those club bangers.. i just dont particularly like that kind of music.. will must like ludacris because he had him headline the will smith and friends concert during the nba all star weekend a couple of years ago

Most of the stuff i like by Ludacris is when he's the guest artist (Timbaland's "Fat Rabbit"...Missy's "Minute Man"...Jagged Edge...Usher) but i can't stand his solo work. Sometimes he has some funny or clever lyrics but all of that gets swallowed up by the rest of them.

His performance wazn't bad but it waz boring. Kinda like i mentioned in my other posts about rappers' performances these days...just walking around back and forth on stage while yelling in2 a mic w/ a small posse over adlibbing in2 their mics. He probably saw JJ+FP performance that nite (that security waz so kind as 2 NOT let me back in 2 see) and he probably thought "ohhhh...that's how u are supposed 2 do that."