Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Find Treasure in Lost and Found

Hero1

• Admin

Find treasure in ‘Lost and Found’

By Ron Wynn, rwynn@nashvillecitypaper.com

March 28, 2005

Tunes of the week

He’s been so associated with films over the last few years that some people have forgotten Will Smith didn’t begin his career there but as a rapper. However this week he returns to that role with the release of his ninth CD Lost and Found (Interscope), and Smith has done nearly as much pre-release publicity for this one as any of his films.

Smith and longtime partner Jazzy Jeff already have filmed the accompanying DVD featuring a version of the anticipated second single “Tell Me Why” that teams Smith with Mary J. Blige. Smith has also been quoted calling this song the greatest number he’s ever penned; and the track has a somber, frequently sobering theme and is far from some of the lightweight, upbeat pieces he’s done in the past.

It’s a 16-track work, with other possible singles including the title cut, “Party Starter,” “Mr. Niceguy” and “I Wish I Made That/Swagga.” The lead cut “Switch,” produced by Kwame, has been climbing the charts, and Smith and Jazzy Jeff will perform it Saturday on the Kids Choice Awards airing on the Nickelodeon cable network. Wal-Mart TV will also begin airing footage from the DVD in their stores Friday, and the DVD is being issued later in the month.

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cf...s&news_id=40246

Aww man, i'm l iving in germany and i cant see anything happen here. :sad6:

Sry I'm saying this now, normally I don't say things like this but the german people are kinda stupid, just lovin' trash like G-Unit and ANYTHING ELSE THAN THAT!!! For sure I don't mean all the germans but no joke, the most of them is like this - just listening to stupid gangsta rapppers like 50 and them! :nono:

Find treasure in ‘Lost and Found’

By Ron Wynn, rwynn@nashvillecitypaper.com

March 28, 2005

Tunes of the week

He’s been so associated with films over the last few years that some people have forgotten Will Smith didn’t begin his career there but as a rapper. However this week he returns to that role with the release of his ninth CD Lost and Found (Interscope), and Smith has done nearly as much pre-release publicity for this one as any of his films.

Smith and longtime partner Jazzy Jeff already have filmed the accompanying DVD featuring a version of the anticipated second single “Tell Me Why” that teams Smith with Mary J. Blige. Smith has also been quoted calling this song the greatest number he’s ever penned; and the track has a somber, frequently sobering theme and is far from some of the lightweight, upbeat pieces he’s done in the past.

It’s a 16-track work, with other possible singles including the title cut, “Party Starter,” “Mr. Niceguy” and “I Wish I Made That/Swagga.” The lead cut “Switch,” produced by Kwame, has been climbing the charts, and Smith and Jazzy Jeff will perform it Saturday on the Kids Choice Awards airing on the Nickelodeon cable network. Wal-Mart TV will also begin airing footage from the DVD in their stores Friday, and the DVD is being issued later in the month.

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cf...s&news_id=40246

AWESOME!!! :thumb: