JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

questions and comment on L&F

smootb

• Members

Well in terms of the way I feel about the album.I'm a little dissapointed.I feel he could of did a little more with the raps.Finally he consinstently has hot beats,but doesn't really shine,well wouldn't say not shine but I felt he could of came of hotter.And i feel he could have done a lot more with Mr.Nice guy.He really didn't correct peoples misconceptions like I thougth he would.Hopefully it will grow on me It sometimes takes me a few hundred listens before I soak everything in.The questions I have are about loretta.Anyone know what he's referring to sounds pretty serious for me not to know anything about it.and on swagga he said. "fat white chicks on the radio calling me gay" wonder if you know who he's referring to.Thank you.

Well in terms of the way I feel about the album.I'm a little dissapointed.I feel he could of did a little more with the raps.Finally he consinstently has hot beats,but doesn't really shine,well wouldn't say not shine but I felt he could of came of hotter.And i feel he could have done a lot more with Mr.Nice guy.He really didn't correct peoples misconceptions like I thougth he would.Hopefully it will grow on me It sometimes takes me a few hundred listens before I soak everything in.The questions I have are about loretta.Anyone know what he's referring to sounds pretty serious for me not to know anything about it.and on swagga he said. "fat white chicks on the radio calling me gay" wonder if you know who he's referring to.Thank you.

Fat ugly chicks, referring to radio gossips, mainly wendy williams.

It's a great album dude, especially if you see all the lame songs coming out

from other artists in the past 2-3 years, finally a great album.

Everything always could be better, but that's just a concept.