JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fav Track on Lost and Found?

Hero1

What's your favorite track on Lost and Found?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite track on Lost and Found?

• Here He Comes
    • Party Starter
    • Switch
    • Mr Niceguy
    • Ms. Holy Roller
    • Lost & Found
    • Tell Me Why
    • I Wish I Made That
    • Swagga
    • Pump Ya Brakes
    • If U Cant Dance
    • Could U Love Me
    • Loretta
    • Wave Em off
    • Scary Story
    • Switch ...RNB Remix
    • Coming To The Stage
    • We Wont
    • Switch..Elephant Man Remix

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best?

It's a toss up between Pump Ya Brakes (Snoop is back) and Tell Me Why(the way Will gets pissed in that tune kicks arse)....shame Mary J comes up and ruins this tune, as always.

But on the whole, damn fine Will album.

BTW: Is that Biz Markie doing the backing on Pump Ya Brakes?

Loretta is too much like Stan....which M & M's will slag Will off for....watch this space. But there were tunes made about fans before Stan.

Though I do think Stan is one of the best tunes......EVER!!!!! Shame M & M's was crap after that.

Edited by the real big willie

Best?

It's a toss up between Pump Ya Brakes (Snoop is back) and Tell Me Why(the way Will gets pissed in that tune kicks arse)....shame Mary J comes up and ruins this tune, as always.

But on the whole, damn fine Will album.

BTW: Is that Biz Markie doing the backing on Pump Ya Brakes?

Loretta is too much like Stan....which M & M's will slag Will off for....watch this space. But there were tunes made about fans befroe Stan.

Though I do think Stan is one of the best tunes......EVER!!!!! Shame M & M's was crap after that.

You can always count on real big willie to tell it like it is!!!! :kekeke: :thumb:

• Members

haven't heared the 'coming to sage' and the 'we won't' trax, cuz they ain't on my album.

- after 2 weeks waitin' 4 my us-import (cuz i'm from austria and big willie gonna release his flick on 2nd may in my country)

i listened 2 it 10 to 15 times since friday, i would say my fav is loretta.

and of course 'lost & found' and 'i wish i made that'

HOLLA B(L)ACK

GeeZee

haven't heared the 'coming to sage' and the 'we won't' trax, cuz they ain't on my album.

- after 2 weeks waitin' 4 my us-import (cuz i'm from austria and big willie gonna release his flick on 2nd may in my country)

i listened 2 it 10 to 15 times since friday, i would say my fav is loretta.

and of course 'lost & found' and 'i wish i made that'

HOLLA B(L)ACK

GeeZee

Welcome to the forum :)

Man as time goes on descisions get harder, Tell Me Why is great and powerfull, Lost & Found is great for its message, Mr Nice Guy makes me giggle, I Wish I Made that is an anthem, and Coming To The Stage is a party waiting to happen. So many great tracks its too hard to pick

I voted for If U Can't Dance because of the whole part where he rattles off and it all rhymes to one word like "She thought my name was Billy, I told her it was Willy, She said she watched my tv show and I was very Silly, told her I was from Philly, she looked at me said Really, and judging from her t-shirt I could tell that she was Chilly..."

I voted for If U Can't Dance because of the whole part where he rattles off and it all rhymes to one word like "She thought my name was Billy, I told her it was Willy, She said she watched my tv show and I was very Silly, told her I was from Philly, she looked at me said Really, and judging from her t-shirt I could tell that she was Chilly..."

I thought that was the worst erse on the album! It spoils the whole song for me!

I thought that was the worst erse on the album! It spoils the whole song for me!

Yeh its funny, but it didn't give much umph! to the song.

Its my leats fave on the album , but i'd still do my thing to it in the club