JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fav Track on Lost and Found?

Hero1

What's your favorite track on Lost and Found?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite track on Lost and Found?

• Here He Comes
    • Party Starter
    • Switch
    • Mr Niceguy
    • Ms. Holy Roller
    • Lost & Found
    • Tell Me Why
    • I Wish I Made That
    • Swagga
    • Pump Ya Brakes
    • If U Cant Dance
    • Could U Love Me
    • Loretta
    • Wave Em off
    • Scary Story
    • Switch ...RNB Remix
    • Coming To The Stage
    • We Wont
    • Switch..Elephant Man Remix

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He already got a bad reputation in raps circles. If he would have released it...there would be much more hate. Look at Nas...he released Hip Hop is dead, which statement was absolutely right and nonetheless received heavy criticism. And Nas is one of the most celebrated new school mcs!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He already got a bad reputation in raps circles. If he would have released it...there would be much more hate. Look at Nas...he released Hip Hop is dead, which statement was absolutely right and nonetheless received heavy criticism. And Nas is one of the most celebrated new school mcs!

nas' first verse on a released cd came out in 91 i believe.. talking about new school lol

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

When i first the album, i didn't really see the album more then another Will Smith Album and i did not get the idea of the album. but now that i am 18 and heard this stuff and read everyone's oppinion and listening to the lyrics more. There are alot of DEEP tracks here, and as a songwriter i really dig those tracks. Mrs. Holly Roller, Tell Me Why, and I Wish I Made That are my favorite tracks.

Mrs Holly Roller because i know people who think they are bettering themselves by just NOW choosing to follow god and blow up my facebook by saying that some of my statuses dont follow the word of god. I have followed god my whole life but i am not an extremest in my religious views and just now listening to that track makes me see the connection between people like that and 9/11.

Tell Me Why........What can i say, verse asking why did Jam Master Jay and etc really hit me.......tho i dont think the work **** needed to be censored.

And I Wish I Made That, i think that is a really thought provoking track about how hard it is to get airplay if you dont have a record like Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, The Game, or etc

• Members

I think 6 years later ms holy roller is still a phenomenal track.. because lyrically, and skillwise its off the chain but Will is actually saying somethin

My point exactly. I think the younger gen may overlook some of the topics and stuff in the song. :/