JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

so who has the album now?

Hero1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST GOT IT TODAY Premier date in US, haha I felt sooo tired in classes today but I still managed to pick this cd up after class! pretty tight I must say, I also like how he put a hidden track on the end (not my favorite track tho). It's not bad, some of his songs are hilarious when he talks about Eminem, about being a nice guy haha (lyrically) it's funny, but it's still the same smooth Will I know and love. My fav tracks are R&B remix, Could U Love Me, Pump Ya Breaks, If You Can't Dance, Party Starter...you know what, they are all pretty tight!!! :dancingcool: :dance: :dance: :dance: :switch: :switch: :switch: :clap2: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :jazzyinthehouse: :jazzyinthehouse: :jazzyinthehouse: :multibow: :multibow: :multibow: I am soo glad this cd finally released! after waiting like two years, finally Big Will is back. Pick up the cd if you haven't already.

I think I was still very groggy when I made that other post this morning about iTunes lol b/c you can clearly burn iTunes music onto a CD. So, instead of hoppin the bus to Best Buy in the rain after school, I came home and bought L&F off the comp. One of my most anticipated albums ever - the wait's over! :ahoy:

Edited by scyhigh99

yeah i got it at walmart! walmart had tons of copies, all at the front under new releases. Walmart really supports Will yall! they had every one of his albums on display including the Platinum and Gold collection which i also picked up! and they were both under $10. i already got my free download, who wants me 2 put up comin 2 the stage (i know how 2 get around that liscense protection crap)??

JUST GOT IT TODAY Premier date in US, haha I felt sooo tired in classes today but I still managed to pick this cd up after class! pretty tight I must say, I also like how he put a hidden track on the end (not my favorite track tho). It's not bad, some of his songs are hilarious when he talks about Eminem, about being a nice guy haha (lyrically) it's funny, but it's still the same smooth Will I know and love. My fav tracks are R&B remix, Could U Love Me, Pump Ya Breaks, If You Can't Dance, Party Starter...you know what, they are all pretty tight!!! :dancingcool: :dance: :dance: :dance: :switch: :switch: :switch: :clap2: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :jazzyinthehouse: :jazzyinthehouse: :jazzyinthehouse: :multibow: :multibow: :multibow: I am soo glad this cd finally released! after waiting like two years, finally Big Will is back. Pick up the cd if you haven't already.

Yeah man, haha I'm glad u enjoying the cd!!! Yes, the album is tight, very tight, nah it's awesome!!!!!!!!! :thumb: For sure I'm gonna buy it but I still gotta wait, u know I'm livin' in germany unfortunately... :werd: