JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will on Kiss radio (UK)

hey i turned on my radio and Will was on. Its called kiss 100, its in London but u can also get it thru digital radio. Will came on and said hes taken over the radio station and is playing all his fave tracks!!!! So far he has Kayne West - never let me donw, the fuggees - killing me softly and now hes playing doug e fresh.

Im taping it on a tape but i dunno if i can get it on my computer in anyway, but i'll type up the details and the songs hes plays for u.

• Members

i must of turned on b4 u cause he also played "party starter" and i think pump ya breaks but i only heard the very end but that might of been a song what sounded like it

i didnt even think he was still over here

i had it on for about 45 mins all the music he played but 1 was great

-ex

There is a guy i know from my hometown whose DJ on Kiss FM. DJ Skully is his name. I wonder if he got to meet Will. Skully's the man he came number 2 at the DMC championships in the US a couple of years ago. Im sure Jeff's heard of him.

There is a guy i know from my hometown whose DJ on Kiss FM. DJ Skully is his name. I wonder if he got to meet Will. Skully's the man he came number 2 at the DMC championships in the US a couple of years ago. Im sure Jeff's heard of him.

On their homepage you can listen to a show by DJ Skully. but no Will..... :mad8: