JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

willsmith.com board is LorettaVille

Hero1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A snapshot of Lorettaville a.k.a (willsmith.com) No Jetta, No Entrance!

-

Who is Finer: Usher or Will Smith?

-

I started it and um... my name is NOT Loretta... But that girl is lucky cuz will wrote a song about her...

-

i am a new fan,some days ago i saw Hitch,i like it very much and i fall in love with will smith.if anyone has his e-mail share it with us please,thank u

-

omg i have wanted his email for as long as i can remember! ive loved him since i was like 9 lol

ive even sent him letters! ... i kno... sad hey? lol

but hes so hot and so talented! id do anything for his adddy

so if anyones gots it... share please!

-

I know that J.LO met Ben Affleck doing that awful film(ya'll know wat it was) while married to her back-up dancer Cris Judd. Will has always said he is devoted to his wife and children. I think everybody knows that.Now if Will and J.LO ever did a movie together , do u think she will make a pass at Will? Just a thought that came to my mind

-

OhmiGod i think will smith is sooooooo buff. You could crack a nut on his a**. what ya think? xXxXxXxXxXx

Edited by MaxFly

:hilarious:

trey smith looks just likes his dad. got the ears and all. and he is so sexy. and he is 12 soon to be 13 in december. and if he is looking hallo back.

Lol, you guys don't know how hard I'm laughing right now. My eyes are watering and stuff man, and at the same time I feel so bad.

Edited by MaxFly

I mean, every time I go there, I read something and I get the urge to hurt someone's feelings. EVERY TIME. What really got me was the girl who said that her name wasn't Loretta. It took everything in me not to type something harsh and just explain that it was a metaphor.

Edited by MaxFly

• Admin

I started it and um... my name is NOT Loretta... But that girl is lucky cuz will wrote a song about her...

the girls lucky will wrote about a stalker! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: