JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Let's talk sales

I don't care how well it sales.. cuz' this is a really good album. but.. it's always fun to talk sales.

I don't think it'll debut at no.1, but maybe 2 or 3. 50 cent is still selling like 300k each week... which is really crazy.

If will does around 80-100k the first week it'll be dope. I imagine this to be like The Games album.. a longrunner... maybe not the best start unlike Game's, but it has potential with several huge hits (partystarter, i wish i made that, tell me why) to hang on there. Before i heard it i doubted it to go platinum.. but.. it'll probably go platinum anyway.

are u guys predicting sales for your home countries??

For the US, 50cent dropped 50% from the previous week, so if it suffers a big drop again, Will might take the top slot. I definitely think his album will do better than another actor/musician, Jennifer Lopez though. Her album's been doin real pooryl. Haha, ppl don't like her anymore

• Admin

still J-lo's album is gonna go gold which isnt too bad.. i think the word of mouth on the album Will keep lost & found in the charts for a long time..and when he releases "tell me why" watch out :peace:

are u guys predicting sales for your home countries??

For the US, 50cent dropped 50% from the previous week, so if it suffers a big drop again, Will might take the top slot. I definitely think his album will do better than another actor/musician, Jennifer Lopez though. Her album's been doin real pooryl. Haha, ppl don't like her anymore

No, the U.S... well we shouldn't diss J.Lo.. it's selling better then Born to Reign :hilarious:

4x is really, really much.

Hard to tell, you can look at it 2 ways.

What the album DESERVES, or what it will get.

It deserves a lot, since I think it's 1 of the best albums in the past 2-3 years,

and besides that a lot of songs are potentially top songs.

I dunno if he'll get what he deserves, I sure do hope so.

Btw, Am I acting stupid or, I bought a lot of albums, like eminem, 50, J-LO etc. etc. even Usher, and seriously listened as an objective ear to those tracks, and I liked only 2 songs from 50, 2 from usher, 2 from em and 3 from J-lo, the others were so crappy, I couldnt even bare to listen to them, seriously.

And now will, from the preview, you can tell it's going to be DOPE, a lot of songs are

top notch, so in that way, I hope he does more then those, cause the album is simply sick and well know more in some days, cause it's 1 thing listeneing to VH1 on a sucky quality, and getting your original CD on your SUPERBOXES :kool:

Maybe we should stop talkin amonst ourselves and take those views out to others. (i'm sure alot of us are already doing that)

Will will knock 50 off. And the Game's isn't really gonna do anything. Especially since it's a 'mixtape'. I agree wit hero1, but that will be in the US alone. I say 6.5 million in one year worldwide.

And a couple nominations for best album. but I think our influence will really get him to win. But Will just loves to rap. That's why he came back.

Well let the fans decide how much the album sells, sky's the limit, but as long as people enjoy it, it's all good to me! :peace:

Guest Guest

I hope for a place at number one,but thats not so important....I expect number 3

Important is that the album can hold on in the Top 20 For weeks and Months....

thats is much more important