JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who's your fave character? (besides Will)

I noticed this same topic I made was put on this board twice, I don't know why... if there's some way to delete a topic, someone can delete the other one and keep this topic...

Edited by FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK

I used to have Jazz as my favorite in my profile - heeeeeelarious - but I changed it to Geoffrey, not necessarily b/c he's even funnier, just b/c he's a british butler (just b/c), ridiculously sarcastic, and such an over-the-top character at times, I mean. Yeah. Does that even make sense? Perhaps not. :ridepony: :dancingcool:

There's no way I could choose a favourite character. Every single person on the show has moments when they are hilarious and I love them. I suppose if I watched all the episodes and counted these individual moments for each character then I could decide, but until then I'll abstain! :kekeke:

Edited by Jonny 5

Well I love the show but it is hard to pick a favorite. If I had to choose it's between Will and Jeff. Jeff had some of the funniest lines :hilarious: :angel: