JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost & Found

Alien

Hey so thanx to tim i was litening to Lost and Found on Vh1.com, and this whole cd is so awsome. i mean "Switch" isnt even the best song, i love the whole album. most artist have a CD of 15 songs with 3 good ones and the rest are crap, but this whole CD is awsome. I mean it seems that Will Wrote most of the song from deep inside. they are all very well written ands sang. i mean he is finaaly saying what he feels to everyone. God i cant wait for tuesday to buy it.

Yes its such a good Album, for me one of the best HipHop album of this century... maybe on of the best hiphop albums ever... I've never imagined that i would immediataly love all the trax after the first time. it has always taken a time to grow on me, but this album is completely diferent. I love all the trax from the first listening!!! its such a great hiphop album. definately a classic, thats for sure. my friend didn't believe me that this album will be better than Codered. and now he cant stop listening to it!!!! He also loves all the trax. This piece of beautiful musical art deserve to get 20x platinum, cause its pure hiphop!!!!!

JJFP Rock The House

Guest Guest_Vipa

I would rather he had put a different track, other than the switch Dance hall rmix, but alls good. The albums been gettin GREAT reviews from all over the Place. . ALl HIp HOp, Boxden, a couple Magazines, people have told em about..And a lot of people who hated in the past.

THIS IS his definitive return album...Ladies and Gentleman...He's back!

Im pleasently surprised by all this great feedabck of the new album, but i don't think i could honestly rank it anywhere until i have owned it for a while and the tracks really are stuck in my head. Lets see what my first impressions are come Monday, i've gone this long without downloading and am quite happy with myself for it.

Hey so thanx to tim i was litening to Lost and Found on Vh1.com, and this whole cd is so awsome. i mean "Switch" isnt even the best song, i love the whole album. most artist have a CD of 15 songs with 3 good ones and the rest are crap, but this whole CD is awsome. I mean it seems that Will Wrote most of the song from deep inside. they are all very well written ands sang. i mean he is finaaly saying what he feels to everyone. God i cant wait for tuesday to buy it.

Exactly!!! :thumb: