JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What would you do...

I think Wills next CD will be under the name DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, and I think it will be a more humorous album, even tho i would like to see some serious tracks and some feel good tracks. I cant imagine Will doing an even harder album next time, I dont think thats gonna happen and thats why I think he will avoid the parental advisory sticker.

I would keep it real and still buy it, I understand that he has to be more aggressive to get more street heads to feel him, I think this album "Lost and Found" could do it already though so I don't think that'd happen, but I ain't gonna be mad at that if it happened, as long as he puts KRS-ONE, Chuck D, and LL with him on the JJFP reunion album.

I think Wills next CD will be under the name DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, and I think it will be a more humorous album, even tho i would like to see some serious tracks and some feel good tracks. I cant imagine Will doing an even harder album next time, I dont think thats gonna happen and thats why I think he will avoid the parental advisory sticker.

Wishful thinking homie, that's all that is...as much as it would want to be seen, its very highly doubtful that we'll see an album under the title "DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince"

i'd still support Will as usual. i have respect 4 the guy and whatever he chooses 2 do. whats so bad about cursing? im sure if he did have a PA sticker on it, it still wouldnt have as much cussin as a lot of the albums out there today. i'm sure will's rhymes would still be as witty and clever as always. i wouldnt really be dissapointed at all. it's modern days and sometimes u gotta modernize to keep with the changin' times.

i'd still support Will as usual. i have respect 4 the guy and whatever he chooses 2 do. whats so bad about cursing? im sure if he did have a PA sticker on it, it still wouldnt have as much cussin as a lot of the albums out there today. i'm sure will's rhymes would still be as witty and clever as always. i wouldnt really be dissapointed at all. it's modern days and sometimes u gotta modernize to keep with the changin' times.

:werd: Run-Dmc's "Crown Royal" had a PA label on it but it was still the same positive Run-Dmc hip-hop as usual, I don't think JJFP would ever make songs about killing people and raping women, they'll keep the music positive still. :peace: Now if they did negative music about killing and raping, then I'd be dissapointed. :mad8:

Edited by bigted

:werd: Run-Dmc's "Crown Royal" had a PA label on it but it was still the same positive Run-Dmc hip-hop as usual, I don't think JJFP would ever make songs about killing people and raping women, they'll keep the music positive still. :peace: Now if they did negative music about killing and raping, then I'd be dissapointed. :mad8:

yeah Crown Royal is a pretty dope album. it's probably my 3rd fav album from Run DMC. i dont think Will would ever start rappin abrasively about women and drugs and violence and stuff, but if he did, that would be a different story. i wouldn't support him as much then and i'd lose some respect for him. i'm 99% sure that won't happen tho.

I don't think anyone wud not buy it. How many rap albums nowadays do you see without a sticker saying that.

Alot of us still buy them so it'd be stupid to boycott Will in that way.

:ditto:

Let's hope the next album will be a DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince album! :toetap:

Or PA could stand for Philly Ace. On the cover of KRS-ONE's "Sneak Attack" album, there's a sticker on it sayin' "Hip-Hop Advisory: Equisitte Lyrics". :ridepony:

Edited by bigted