JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

You will not believe who I met today.

hahaha i cant belive u chatted up Jada, that story made me laugh so much :rofl: . That is the greatest way to meet a celeb, u must have been so scared when he was standing there, i spose ur really lucky Will is a nice guy coz anopther celeb might have slapped u lol.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=Jazzy Julie,May 7 2004, 06:40 PM], u must have been so scared when he was standing there, i spose ur really lucky Will is a nice guy coz anopther celeb might have slapped u lol.[/quote]
Oh I was, I aint no push over but I thought "I think I can beat FP" would be a bad headline, so I let him off easy. :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously, I was very lucky Mr. Smith was in a good mood or I would have been on my arse.

If you can make a celeb smile, you're halfway there. (tip No.2)

[quote=Sandy,May 7 2004, 06:15 PM]I have to say i envy you, you meet Will & Jada!!!!!!that's soo cool, hehe....[/quote]

I envy me too, I still can not believe I met Mr Will Smith and his wife. The chances of me meeting Mr. & Mrs. Smith are very slim. But this sort of thing does happen. Edited by the real big willie

• Admin
you had me on the floor rolling RBW :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: couldnt have happened to a nicer board member :kekeke: :kekeke: :peace:

yeah i wonder what the odds are of that happening :afro: but who cares it happened :biggrin:

now lets all share a group hug with RBW :grouphug: for chattin up jada :dink: :cwm: :cwm:

u shoulda done this :rbw: and jada coulda done this :whip:

but i digress :laugh2:

thanx 4 the full rundown...

i think its safe to say when u meet jjfp they are so down 2 earth..that it makes you even more of a fan.....