JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

You will not believe who I met today.

No it was not in London.
No I didn't ask him about new music. I wanted to, but he was there to support his wife and not promote himself. Plus I didn't want to come across as some sort of crazy fan and scare him off.

I have had a bit of experience with some of the celebs of the world, and I always find that if you don't go crazy over them they respect you much more. They are only human after all.
Plus the lyrics to "Twinkle Twinkle" kept running thorugh my mind while I was talking to him. :biggrin:

[quote]WHen u said u met Jada i was like damn...but then u even met Will himself, daaayyuummm [/quote]How do you think I felt. he was standing inches away from me while I was flirting with his wife. He was cool though, he knew it was just a bit of fun.
I thought great I'm talking to Will Smith's wife....................then I turn around. Remember this guy played Muhamed Ali. :rofl:

[quote]You are so damn lucky! You met Samuel L. Jackson too before?!! Is running into celebrities an everyday occurance for you?[/quote]

I wouldn't say everyday, but it does happen a lot. I do work next to a very big and popular concert arena. So I do get to meet celebs of all kinds, some HUGE some not so huge. I have met that many even I can't remember all of them.

Will really is the nicest man I have ever met. He so down to earth, if you didn't know who he was you would not believe he is a Hollywood superstar.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Haha omg man, that must be dope as hell, in RL i have a big mouth alot of the time but I know that if I met will I wouldnt be able to talk or barelly.

But Enlighten us! What [b]did[/b] you talk about?

And as a bit of psonal advice from me to everyone that said: tell him about this site!": IF YOU MEET WILL SMITH DONT GO SCREAMING ABOUT HI! IM U BIGGST FAN AND I GO TO THIS WEBSITE [url="http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum"]http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum[/url] AND WE ALL LUVVVVV U COME TO ALSO??!! Edited by Daedalus Mortality

• Admin
hey theres no problem just saying to will..hows the new music coming along..have you worked with jeff..and theres a dope jazzy jeff and fresh prince website on the net..for any1 who meets him in the future :dancingcool:

realbigwillie thats great.. and who is in your no. 1 spot? that you have met

• Admin
[quote=Daedalus Mortality,May 6 2004, 05:36 PM]Nah, he did the right thing man, will wouldhave prolley looked upon him diffentley if he wouldhave talked to him about those things... but then again who am I to know that?[/quote]
i dont think he would have looked like a crazy fan if he just asked whats up with the music...

[quote=Hero1,May 6 2004, 10:42 PM]realbigwillie thats great.. and who is in your no. 1 spot? that you have met[/quote]
The No.1 spot is taken up by a Beatle, Sir Paul McCartney.
So Will coming in 2nd place is pretty damn good, and he now beats Sam Jackson.

[quote]i dont think he would have looked like a crazy fan if he just asked whats up with the music...[/quote]

I know I could have asked him about his music, I did say I have been a fan for ages. But I just met the man, it was quite a shock.
I didn't want to ask him when is the new album out or what is it gonna be like. Like I said, I have some experience with celebs and some of them just hate talking about thier career so it's just best to avoid it unless they mention it first.......and he didn't.
I didn't want to push him incase he got all Ali on my ass. :boxing:

I didn't want to intrude too much on his night with his wife. He is a VERY busy man so I thought it best to leave them alone after a while. If you meet a celeb for the first time, you don't wanna piss them off. You never know if your paths will cross again.

It has been over 24 hours now, and I still can not believe it.

Jada did look damn hot though. Edited by the real big willie

• Admin
yeah i guess you summed up the situation.... yeah it is pretty unbelievable... i thought will was filming that movie in new york 2

what did you cook them by the way :poke:

and are you a ramsey kind of chef :rofl: :rofl:

[quote=Hero1,May 7 2004, 04:07 AM]i thought will was filming that movie in new york 2

what did you cook them by the way  :poke:

and are you a ramsey kind of chef  :rofl:  :rofl:[/quote]
He did say he was busy at the mo, he had a few days off so just flew over to England to be with Jada.

I cooked them pasta with cream, mushrooms, rosemary, three cheeses and some other stuff, can't remember exactly cos I tend to cook on the fly just make it up as I go.

Ramsey? No, I'm far better than him. :biggrin:

I can go into a bit more detail of how this all happened now, I was busy with work before but tis my day off today so..........................

Anyway as I said Britney was doing a gig next to where I work. So I was actually keeping an eye out for her. Young sexy woman with loads of money and me.................it could happen. :dunno:

So I pop out of the kitchen to see if Ms Spears is about and I spot this woman that I thought kind of looked like Jada.
She sees me standing there in my chef whites and comes toward me............as she gets closer I realize why she kind of looks like Jada, cos it is Jada!
At that time I didn't know she was the support act for Britney so I was extremely surprised to see the wife of one of my music heroes standing just in front of me.
Anyway Jada starts talking to me about the food (see, she started it) and we just start chatting from there. I step away from the kitchen door and come around to speak to Jada, plus I was having a look around to see if there was any sign of Mr. Smith. I didn't spot him and thought there would be no way he was here anyway. So I am now standing talking to Jada facing the kitchen with my back to the restaurant floor, where as before I moved my back was to the kitchen and I was facing the restaurant.
We carry on talking and the subject changes from food to me asking why she is here (remember at this point I didn't know she was the support act). Then she tells me that she is supporting Britney at this live gig. I complement her saying she looking damn good (which she was) and she was flirting back. Jada said "She always liked a man in uniform". I then say (I'll never forget this part) "If you ever get bored with your handsome, very talented and rich husband, you know where I am". Which of course got us on to the subject of Will (see I had a plan all along). She laughs, I then ask "So how is Will busy I guess?” That is when Jada said "Could you turn around for me?"
I didn't know why she wanted me to turn around, maybe she wanted to check out my arse. :rofl:

So I do anyway, and standing there is Mr. Will Smith.
I'm surprised, shocked, stunned, speechless...............I'm like.........[img]http://www.computerpannen.com/cwm/cwm/cwm/eek2.gif[/img]

I didn't know what to say, I'm standing in front of one of the biggest stars in the world after just chatting up his wife.
Will says "Yo wassup?" with a big ass grin on his face, so I know I'm safe from a bitch slap. :slap:

I'm still standing there stunned looking at Will Smith and he's like super cool.
I just told him it was a pleasure to meet him and that I have been a fan since I were about 7. I was about ready to do this........ :bowdown: but I kept my cool.

Anyway we chatted for about 5 mins, but it seemed like hours. I said I'll cook them something a bit special, something not on the menu just for them.
I shook hands with both Jada and Will and that was that. Then a few hours after I finished work, I posted on here.

No I didn't get any autographs, but that is just cos I don't like to hastle the celebs. Plus they always get people asking for stuff so they tend to remember the ones that don't ask for anything (another good tip there just incase you ever bump into a major celeb).
Mind you with some of the people I have met, if I had collected autograohs I could probably sell them for LOADS of money..........but it just aint my bag.

Right, I'm on a mission now to meet Jeff.
:dj: Edited by the real big willie

WOW!!!!you are soooooo lucky!!! I'm glad 4 you.
I agree that when you meet him in person you even like him more and that if you act just like you are(not like a crazy fan :kekeke: )he will stop and talk to you, sure(but i did ask 4 the autograph :dancingcool: )

I have to say i envy you, you meet Will & Jada!!!!!!that's soo cool, hehe....