JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

You will not believe who I met today.

You know that Jada is supporting Britney Spears on her tour?
Well Ms Spears was “singing” here where I live. It just so happens that I work in a restaurant next to where she is “singing”.
Anyway getting to the point, Jada walks in to my workplace for a little something to eat and I met her. I was talking to her for a while and me being me I start to flirt a little with Mrs Will Smith (I flirt with [u]EVERYONE[/u]). Jada was looking damn fine. I then ask her how Will is, she asks me politely to turn around, which I do. And who is standing behind me as I am flirting with Big Will’s wife? Yup, the main man himself, Mr Will Smith.

Even I don’t believe who I met and I was there at the time.

He was super cool though. Damn great man. Had a chat to him and the missus for a while too…….I then went and cooked them something a little special to make up for chatting up his wife.
He and Jada are really loved up to, they make a great couple.

I have rubbed shoulders with quite a few famous peeps over the years, but Big Will has just knocked Sam Jackson from the number 2 slot.

I have been a fan of Will’s since we were both kids and almost 20 years later I finally got to meet him.
Now I have met him, I admire him much more than I ever did before.
I can die a happy man now.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mAN, i DON'T BELIVE YOU FLIRT WITH jADA RIGHT INFRONT OF WILL.MAN HOW COULD YOU, I THOUGHT YOU HAD REPECT 4 HIM.

Just kidding.I have to admit that I'm jealous.If I ever meet Will, it would be a dream come true.
Did he give you any autograph?

I wish that I was you so bad.you even got to talk to him,OMG.

Any 1 else ever met Will?

You are so damn lucky! You met Samuel L. Jackson too before?!! Is running into celebrities an everyday occurance for you? :rock: