JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I didnt want to say it...but I have to

i realy like the intro... i think u guys are disappointed because you've already heared it on the westwood show.

Nah, it's not that - listen to I'm Comin and Born To Reign - this new intro just can't compare to those two.

Ok, that's right but it's just a lil' bit worse than the others, I mean it sounds great tho'! :thumb:

it doesnt fit with the rest of the album,

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what a lot of our now old school artists used to do? They'd have intros that didn't really fit the album as "the general idea" but had ya head and body rockin anyway. (whether physically or mentally).

it doesnt fit with the rest of the album,

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what a lot of our now old school artists used to do? They'd have intros that didn't really fit the album as "the general idea" but had ya head and body rockin anyway. (whether physically or mentally).

Nobody has told me that I know anything about music, so Im not sure ^^

Well maybe it doesn't fit 'cause it's the only JJFP track on the album, maybe FP should just leave Jazzy Jeff off the album right? :eek4:

Well maybe it doesn't fit 'cause it's the only JJFP track on the album, maybe FP should just leave Jazzy Jeff off the album right? :eek4:

Maybe that would be the best, and then next time do a JJFP album. No, not an Will Smith feat. Jazzy Jeff album, an DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince album!

Damnn I can't believe I'm hearing it, it's an album, there has never been a album

where all the songs were great, most of them suck generally if you look at em, 50 and co.

Yet will's are great, sure here he comes isnt all that, but it's not something that nags me or I hate it, not bad nice to listen to, and besides, that song is just something, not everything.

Just because it's the only JJFP (Which has yet to be concluded, considering none of you have the actual CD), doesn't mean that it's not weak. I love the lyrics, especially when they were done over "How We Do", the Spiderman theme is a turn off.