JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I didnt want to say it...but I have to

• Admin

hey its not my fault they changed the track..initially it was a battle track..full song.. then they changed it to an intro and changed the verses..but anyway i love here he comes..the beat is awesome.. i just think y'all are disappointed cause you heard those rhymes on the westwood freestyle..if u hadent heard that..you'd be praisin it!

hey its not my fault they changed the track..initially it was a battle track..full song.. then they changed it to an intro and changed the verses..but anyway i love here he comes..the beat is awesome.. i just think y'all are disappointed cause you heard those rhymes on the westwood freestyle..if u hadent heard that..you'd be praisin it!

A battle track? Like the old nice Just Rockin or so?

I'm disappointed with the intro to Lost & Found. Especially with the Intros for Born to Reign and Willenium, this was a let down to me, he could've started it off better, especially with lyrics like that.

I feel you man. I think the intro is the weakest track. Maybe take "Born to Reign" and have that as the intro again since it better fits this album than the "Born to Reign" album itself. lol. I don't like the Spiderman sample and I think the lyrics sound better over the "How We Do" beat. I was expecting a great intro (I even made a post about it) but I'm a little disappointed myself.

yep i agree with most of you. Here He Comes was a weaker track. i was expectin a little more. the spider man theme didnt fit in as well as i expected. after all the hype around it, i thought it would be a little better. im not really disappointed at the fact that those lyrics were the ones he used on the radio. i remember when we first heard the freestyle, some people said "man if that wasnt a freestyle, those lyrics would be lyrically weak". i never said that, but im sure the people that did are some of the people that don't like the track.

i'm dissapointed that it wasnt a freestyle cause the most in here were hyped and everybody (including me) thought it was a real freestyle. i really would like to see Wills skills as a freestyler...

btw, here he comes is ok, but the other intro tracks are "harder". but dont complain, he has enough trax where he is putting MCs in hells kitchen :kekeke:

JJFP Rock The House

Nah I like it, even tho it doesnt fit with the rest of the album, its a little too happy.

Hence my disappointment, you can't give me "I'm Comin' " and "Born To Reign", and then give me this, I won't accept damnit! I cant!

I like the intros! They sound great man, what u don't like? Why u think it's disappointing u? :confused3:

How could the intro be weak? I thought it was a JJFP track, anything that JJFP does is classic, I loved hearing that rhyme on Tim Westwood's show and I'm sure I'll love it even more with a Jazzy Jeff beat backing the rhyme up 'cause I'm sure he could come up with a better beat than "How We Do", I can't wait until I hear it.