JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Not that it matters, but I just noticed..

Vipa

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

i know that on 'who am i' mc lyte says 'ass' and its censored, but will says it atleast twice that i can think of on lost and found, uncensored. and piss is in there atleast once. i think he is letting teh curses slide a little. but it's not the every other word is bleeped out on the radio and videos like you see in most rap songs now adays, so it's all good. i probably respect will more than any other man in the world, and thats partially why.

I'm pretty sure that FP dosen't edit anything out in "I Wish I Made That." I think that the way he says it over the beat makes it sound like he said something after "Back up" but after hearing it 100 times, i dont' think he says it.

Yeah it's hard to tell if he really says b****. Cause so much back ground nosies and Will is rapping so it's really hard to tell for sure if Will says b****. But I don't think Will is changing his style. I think Will is droping these swear cause this album is full of emotion and Will has alot things he needs to get off his chest. But hey I could be wrong but frankly I don't really care if Will changes his style. As long as Will has good beats and lyrics, I'm a'ight.

I'm pretty sure that FP dosen't edit anything out in "I Wish I Made That." I think that the way he says it over the beat makes it sound like he said something after "Back up" but after hearing it 100 times, i dont' think he says it.

there is a place when he says "back up" but while Will says "Get that" in the first chorus that's when you here "back up b****"