JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Next Single!

Like I said from the very beginning, Tell me Why has already been announced, but Party Starter for sure. Do ya'll understand how insane the video will be. Luda is def gonna be involved. His videos are always crazy. Lol, even the new "number 1 spot" video is crazy with the austin powers imagery. Haha, I can't wait.

But guess what.

Scheme, scheme, plot, plot, Will's coming for that number 1 spot.

• Admin

we already know tell me why is single no. 2... so single no. 3 id like to be "i wish i made that/swagga" if not that then "lost & found" you gotta let ppl know wills spittin sum serious hip hop ****!!

i don't think "tell me why" should be his next single. It should really be "Lost and Found" or "Party Starter". "Tell Me why" might be a bit too serious for radio to get a lot of play. It's almost summer. Will should put "tell me why" as his 3rd single for the fall or somethin

I agree that "Tell Me Why" should be the 2nd single. FP already hit everyone up with the semi-Columbia dance style lead single now the "cold water" comes and this is it. Many people will feel this song. Then maybe in June release "Party Starter" or "Pump Ya Brakes". Those songs will explode the clubs. "Lost & Found" should be released as a possible 5th single. LOL. but FP better make a lotta videos and tour for this album.

I agree that Tell Me Why, Partstarter, Pump ya brakes, Lost and Found and Loretta should be definately released as videos.

I dunno if Tell Me Why is a good choice to do between april and august, as it's the holidays kinda and people won't feel that song as they could during the winter.

I hope i'm wrong.

I would actually release switch remix feat. elephant man on May,

and partystarter during end june, and pump ya brakes july

I believe switch remix feat. elephant man should be released in summer,

it's really a club song, people will love it.