DefCEM

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From eminem forum..

"eminem was on FM 98 Wjlb in the D

he was talking about summer tour with 50 cent and will smith warrning song Mr.nice guy.

he said hes gonna do a summer tour but hes not sure If he'll be doing every show with shady\g-unit family

then he talked about will smith, he doesn't have any plans to reply back to will smith unless he pulls something that crosses the line. but em did make some jokes how will smith tried to be an actor, yet he has won more oscars than him, and how it took him 5 years to reply back to 1 bar in the real slim shady."

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: !

I have never laughed so much like after this comment of eminem!

He thinks he's a better actor than Big Will...I just say less smoking guys!!! :hilarious:

From eminem forum..

he was talking about summer tour with 50 cent and will smith warrning song Mr.nice guy.

he said hes gonna do a summer tour but hes not sure If he'll be doing every show with shady\g-unit family

then he talked about will smith, he doesn't have any plans to reply back to will smith unless he pulls something that crosses the line. but em did make some jokes how will smith tried to be an actor, yet he has won more oscars than him, and how it took him 5 years to reply back to 1 bar in the real slim shady."

He thinks he's a better actor than Big Will...I just say less smoking guys!!! :hilarious:

I'm a Will Smith fan as well as an Eminem fan. Even though I don't agree with all of eminem's lyrics, he's a great rapper, there's no denying that. Will is definatly a better rapper than Eminem, the reason why I think he's better than most rappers is because he's way more intelligent. How many rappers out there have actually graduated high school? I guess what I'm trying to say is no matter how good people think Eminem is, knowlodge always prevails. Will is always going to come out on top, now it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

From eminem forum..

Whatever Eminem is, he is not smart.

• Members

From eminem forum..

Tried to be an actor?

Saying Will Smith can't act is just like saying Michael Jordan couldn't play basketball. 50 and Eminem are just ignorant. I don't really follow Will's movies but uhm lets see how july 4th bombs has he let off? Match up Will's movies with Em's 8 mile and what do you get? Ignorance. these people are pathetic.

Oh and Eminem TRIED to be a rapper, but FP still sold more than him. Won Rap's first grammy, the only reason why Em's stupid ass went to Miami.

Sorry Em, but bitchin' about your ****-ass life over and over again gets old after awhile, come up with some better material and I bet if Hammer came out again, you still couldn't touch him.

I rest my case.

wtf, FP sold more then Eminem? Marshall Mathers LP is the 11th most sold album ever... he sold like 15 million in the US alone of Marshall Mathers LP, Biggy Willy Style sold 12 million worldwide... , look I'm fan of both but Will Smith is one of the most talented actors in the business, but Eminem is the most talented rapper in the game period. You know they used to be friends, it all began when Will Smith said at the MTV awards that he's still here without cursing, and Em took it like a diss towards him...

But com'on Eminem is an genius, 50 Cent sucks... and Dr.Dre & Eminem succeed to let him sell 3 million in 3 weeks... enough said...

Edited by leffex

I rest my case.

wtf, FP sold more then Eminem? Marshall Mathers LP is the 11th most sold album ever... he sold like 15 million in the US alone of Marshall Mathers LP, Biggy Willy Style sold 12 million worldwide... , look I'm fan of both but Will Smith is one of the most talented actors in the business, but Eminem is the most talented rapper in the game period. You know they used to be friends, it all began when Will Smith said at the MTV awards that he's still here without cursing, and Em took it like a diss towards him...

But com'on Eminem is an genius, 50 Cent sucks... and Dr.Dre & Eminem succeed to let him sell 3 million in 3 weeks... enough said...

:ditto: :werd:

From eminem forum..

Tried to be an actor?

Saying Will Smith can't act is just like saying Michael Jordan couldn't play basketball. 50 and Eminem are just ignorant. I don't really follow Will's movies but uhm lets see how july 4th bombs has he let off? Match up Will's movies with Em's 8 mile and what do you get? Ignorance. these people are pathetic.

Oh and Eminem TRIED to be a rapper, but FP still sold more than him. Won Rap's first grammy, the only reason why Em's stupid ass went to Miami.

Sorry Em, but bitchin' about your ****-ass life over and over again gets old after awhile, come up with some better material and I bet if Hammer came out again, you still couldn't touch him.

I rest my case.

Eminem is good on selling CDs, he should be a business man, not a rapper. I hate Eminem.

Ahhh i see, the best MC is the MC with the most record sales, right???

Or is it the MC who curses a lot or have the most attention from the media? is it the MC with Dre on his side? or maybe the MC all the 14 years old kids are loving?

Eminems music is bull****, it has no relation to my personality. i cant identify myself with it. his music is just a media hype.

I mean hes talented but he dont know how to use it in the right way.

JJFP Rock The House

• Members

pfff DefCEM, I wasn't sayin' that Eminem is the best MC, I just said he is the most talented...

1. His music a media hype? wtf... if you're talking about Just lose it, real slim shady, without me I agree... but his songs are so deep, and such a rhymin' and worldplay, you probly don't understand it, but that's alright no disrespect...

2. The best MC is who curses a lot? wtf, then you can say yeah Will Smith is tryin' to get the attention by not cursin', that's stupid...

3. Eminem's music has no relation to your personality, ah and Will's does? So you keep on Noddin' your head till the black suits are commin' or what?

4. is it the MC with Dre on his side? No 50 Cent sucks, The Game is alright, Eve is alright, Busta Rhymes is alright...

uuhm but Dr.Dre is the best producer in the game, I would love a track of Will Smith produced by Dre... and now he's on Interscope, and Dr.Dre will be in couple of years co-CEO of Interscope...

5. I'm just a big rapfan who finds it sad that in times where the reign off 50 Cent and his Gay-Unit crew are on top of the charts... with lyrics with no context...

I wasn't gonna respond anymore in this debate but I personally find it hard to believe that if you knew the history of hip-hop you'd still rank Em anywhere near FP, what did Em originate? lyricism exsisted way before him and even before FP, but FP has kept it more real to the essence of having fun and positive and being a good role model for hip-hop and that's keepin' it real and help take hip-hop to a multi-billion buisiness that existed when Em came in the game, this is why Afrika Bambataa's created of hip-hop(read your history y'all) to clean up the streets, while Em just raps about killing people and is the reason why hip-hop gets criticized by the media. I have to ask y'all Em fans, have you ever heard of Busy Bee, Run-Dmc, Melle Mel, and Kurtis Blow? These cats originated the essence of lyricism even before FP, KRS, and Rakim came along, sure their rhymes are ol' school and simple, but it was all original and you have to respect the pioneers the most 'cause if wasn't for them Em would still be living in his trailer park and flipping burgers right now, he wouldn't know what hip-hop is, and that's real. :poke: I respect everyone's opinion, just learn your hip-hop history! :peace:

Guest Guest_KBlakk05

Alright, this is where I have to finally step in and say something, because this debate is starting to really urk me;

For some reason or another, ya'll continue to put these two against each other; when in reality, although they both rap, tehy're two completely different artist. Now, saying that Eminem is better than Will Smith lyrically, is NOT saying that cats don't know hip hop history - that really ain't got sh-- to do with it. Everyone knows in the game of competition, no matter how good you are, there is ALWAYS going to be someone better.

In my opinion, do I think that Eminem is better than Will lyrically? Yes. That's not being disrespectful to Will as a hip hop pioneer, that's just how it is. However, can the same be said overall as an artist? It's hard to say, mainly because they do two different genres of rap - and they're both good at what they do.

What folks need to stop doing is stop pitting artist against artist, and just listen to the music - stop dissecting it so much. I swear, as big as a fan I am as both artist, it seems that the fanatics (note the difference) of each artist seems to place these guys so high on a pedestal its as if they both can do absolutely no wrong whatsoever.

It's a shame really, just listen to the music people, stop the pointless bickering cause it's OBVIOUSLY not getting you anywhere.

pfff DefCEM, I wasn't sayin' that Eminem is the best MC, I just said he is the most talented...

1. His music a media hype? wtf... if you're talking about Just lose it, real slim shady, without me I agree... but his songs are so deep, and such a rhymin' and worldplay, you probly don't understand it, but that's alright no disrespect...

2. The best MC is who curses a lot? wtf, then you can say yeah Will Smith is tryin' to get the attention by not cursin', that's stupid...

3. Eminem's music has no relation to your personality, ah and Will's does? So you keep on Noddin' your head till the black suits are commin' or what?

4. is it the MC with Dre on his side? No 50 Cent sucks, The Game is alright, Eve is alright, Busta Rhymes is alright...

uuhm but Dr.Dre is the best producer in the game, I would love a track of Will Smith produced by Dre... and now he's on Interscope, and Dr.Dre will be in couple of years co-CEO of Interscope...

5. I'm just a big rapfan who finds it sad that in times where the reign off 50 Cent and his Gay-Unit crew are on top of the charts... with lyrics with no context...

calm down man,

i just wanted to say that eminem wouldn' be that guy today without Dre and all that media hype. man, come on be real, every tv show on MTV is about Eminem or 50. Do you think all the kids would know him?

btw, Dre helped eminem how to write lyrics on his first albums... eminem himeself said that.

JJFP Rock The House

• Members

calm down man,

i just wanted to say that eminem wouldn' be that guy today without Dre and all that media hype. man, come on be real, every tv show on MTV is about Eminem or 50. Do you think all the kids would know him?

btw, Dre helped eminem how to write lyrics on his first albums... eminem himeself said that.

JJFP Rock The House

about Dre helped Em write his first album?

the slim shady LP?

hmm, I can't believe that, cause before he met Dre he already made the Slim Shady EP, and when they hooked up, they only made a couple of new songs to put them with the songs of the Slim Shady EP what made the Slim Shady LP...

and yes ...I overreacted a bit, my bad, I'm sorry :) well yeah, I'm fan of both, but of the fact that MTV can't say a bad word about 50 or Em you're right...