Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminems Dead!

DefCEM

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read the whole thread but come on let's face it Will never 'killed Em'.

He killed him on a real level not a rap level. He called him out saying I don't give a **** what you say basically, letting the fans know he ain't scared of nobody, yet at the same time never brought himself down to Em's level by calling him out cursing and dissing for no reason.

But I gotta say 'All the kings horses and all the kings men, couldn't put they're career's together again' was sweet.

EDIT : Haha I'm sorry but to say on a lyrical level Will is better than Eminem is plain gullability. Eminem is quite possibly the most talented known lyracist on the planet right now. I don't listen to him and yes he chose to use that talent for bitchin about pop stars which I don't respect but hey just because you don't respect someone dosen't mean they ain't talented.

Hitler may have been one of the sickest cats on the planet but that dosen't mean he wasn't a great war leader to many people.

Edited by Perry

I Dont really why everyones arguing, eminem probably hasnt even heard the song yet, coz he sed eminems name in a line, wow, and when it comes to whos a genuis, ya'll need to listen to some 2pac, rakim, KRS-one, Will smith is also a lyrically genuis as the same as eminem, some of u have to admit his early carrer got him going, still good enough lyrics for em on encore, but lost and found is a hot album

Eminem has lost!!! its over!

Seriously...calm down, there's no way Lost & Found can be about Eminem, here's why; The song addresses cats that SOUND THE SAME in the game, that DONT HAVE THEIR OWN NICHE/STYLE, cats that do WHAT OTHER RAPPERS DO, Trust me...Eminem is neither one of those.

So take a deep breath...and calm down.

Well let me put my 2 cents in this debate real quick, I'm gonna say this for the final time, Eminem/50 Cent will never be on the same level as FP 'cause FP's on a level with KRS-ONE, Chuck D, LL, 2Pac, and Rakim as a hip-hop legend and there are 1000 mcs that have more lyricism and skill than 50 Cent/Eminem, end of story, if you say 50 Cent/Eminem are the greatest lyricists, you're disrespecting KRS-ONE and FP. :blabla:

Eminem has no chance against Will when it comes to lyricism.

JJFP Rock The House

sorry, i am a huggge will smith fan. but im also real, nd will aint as lyricaly talented as eminem!!! come on!! i dont belive any1 on the planet is. those who come close are like nas

No, I also don't agree u! Will is the better one and that is for sure!!! ( My opinion )

Yup, thats your opinion tho I dont respect it.

first of all not respecting somebodys opinon is firstly rude and imature. I am stating facts that eminem is lyricaly along the best out there whereas will smith may be very good with lyrics he aint no eminem or nas. eminem will be long lemembered after he is dead and i belive that he will be known more then 2pac if he sorts him self out because he is talented enought to do so. yet i also belive FP/will will be remmbered as the first rap grammy, the goofy fool around raper. I also agree the album has nothing to do with eminem. My favourite 3 artists are eminem willsmith and bigL in no particular order but lyricaly eminem nd big l are better i belive.But lets not get into a who is better will or eminem, the fact is Will smith did not "kill eminem" nor i doubt he ever will try.

first of all not respecting somebodys opinon is firstly rude and imature. I am stating facts that eminem is lyricaly along the best out there whereas will smith may be very good with lyrics he aint no eminem or nas. eminem will be long lemembered after he is dead and i belive that he will be known more then 2pac if he sorts him self out because he is talented enought to do so. yet i also belive FP/will will be remmbered as the first rap grammy, the goofy fool around raper. I also agree the album has nothing to do with eminem. My favourite 3 artists are eminem willsmith and bigL in no particular order but lyricaly eminem nd big l are better i belive.But lets not get into a who is better will or eminem, the fact is Will smith did not "kill eminem" nor i doubt he ever will try.

Man, just leave it like that! I'm definately respecting what ur sayin' but don't agree and the other one who didn't respect ur opinion, hmm I don't know it's a bit impudent! :dunno:

Man, just leave it like that! I'm definately respecting what ur sayin' but don't agree and the other one who didn't respect ur opinion, hmm I don't know it's a bit impudent! :dunno:

:werd:

From eminem forum..

"eminem was on FM 98 Wjlb in the D

he was talking about summer tour with 50 cent and will smith warrning song Mr.nice guy.

he said hes gonna do a summer tour but hes not sure If he'll be doing every show with shady\g-unit family

then he talked about will smith, he doesn't have any plans to reply back to will smith unless he pulls something that crosses the line. but em did make some jokes how will smith tried to be an actor, yet he has won more oscars than him, and how it took him 5 years to reply back to 1 bar in the real slim shady."

From eminem forum..

"eminem was on FM 98 Wjlb in the D

he was talking about summer tour with 50 cent and will smith warrning song Mr.nice guy.

he said hes gonna do a summer tour but hes not sure If he'll be doing every show with shady\g-unit family

then he talked about will smith, he doesn't have any plans to reply back to will smith unless he pulls something that crosses the line. but em did make some jokes how will smith tried to be an actor, yet he has won more oscars than him, and how it took him 5 years to reply back to 1 bar in the real slim shady."

Tried to be an actor?

Saying Will Smith can't act is just like saying Michael Jordan couldn't play basketball. 50 and Eminem are just ignorant. I don't really follow Will's movies but uhm lets see how july 4th bombs has he let off? Match up Will's movies with Em's 8 mile and what do you get? Ignorance. these people are pathetic.

Oh and Eminem TRIED to be a rapper, but FP still sold more than him. Won Rap's first grammy, the only reason why Em's stupid ass went to Miami.

Sorry Em, but bitchin' about your ****-ass life over and over again gets old after awhile, come up with some better material and I bet if Hammer came out again, you still couldn't touch him.

I rest my case.

Will destroyd him by making a ten times better CD than Eminem.

4 real. Actions speak louder than words. People can trash-talk all they want, but making a blazing album will overshadow controversy anytime.