JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminems Dead!

DefCEM

Hi ppl!!!!

I listened to Mr nice Guy, and FP really destroys Eminem :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :kool: :kool: :thumb: :thumb: :chuks: :chuks: :ali:

What do you think of that? There are a few parts i hardly understand, but anyway its a dope track, and i dont think that Em will able to respond on the same level. Thats what i waited for so long time, since this sucker dissed Will.

JJFP Rock The House

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some real talk i found on the Nas board!

Nigga, Will Smith been rhymin longer than Nas.

And that **** about bein an Eminem hater, you're wrong. I'm one of the few niggaz that felt Encore. Own his albums (burnt copies, though). I maintain that he ****ted on Jay on "Renegade," and that Nas was scared to let him do a verse on "The Cross." Very few people can **** with Em, save for Canibus and a few others, which is precisely why this track has been so shocking.

1. It's from Will Smith.

2. He raps mad properly on the track. "How are you? Good to see you! How's your mom?"

3. He doesn't curse.

All this, but yet, the nigga's flow and wordplay is crazy. Crazier than Nas' on some songs. This is Will Smith on a good day.

It's sad that yall niggaz can only appreciate some distasteful, profanity-ridden "**** you, I'ma blow ya brains out" type battle track, but when a dude comes along and sons the **** outta one of the greatest emcees - politely, at that! - then it's "wack."

Jada's Diss to 50 > Will's Diss > Fat Joe's Diss > Piggy Bank > Them lil lines Em spit at Will

Guest Irfan

it was just a little something......thats it.....

it is not so that big will destroy eminem like nas did with "ether" jay-z

it was just one line....adressed to eminem....that Will still go his way....and why people diss him for nothing.....'cause he is a nice guy.....he did nothing bad to them....

thats the message of the song.......I don't call it.....eminem is dead

if so there is a need for a song like ether....and only about eminem.....

eminem don't destroy will...........it was just a line

will don't destroy eminem....it was just a line

I'm from Germany but Turkish

Hi ppl!!!!

I listened to Mr nice Guy, and FP really destroys Eminem :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :kool: :kool: :thumb: :thumb: :chuks: :chuks: :ali:

What do you think of that? There are a few parts i hardly understand, but anyway its a dope track, and i dont think that Em will able to respond on the same level. Thats what i waited for so long time, since this sucker dissed Will.

JJFP Rock The House

sorry but will did not kill eminem, and neither did nas!

Eminem has lost!!! its over!

come on! i meen get real. wills very talented but not as much as eminem, yeah i think wills best album (prob lost n found) is better then eminems worst (encore) but come on. Will aint got beef with eminem, it aint a diss track realy!

Will is way more talented than Eminem. You dont have to be a genius to see that.