JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Producers?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

damn im gutted we only get 1 track produced by jeff :fraggleno: :thatswrong: i was really ready for 3, 4, 5 and more pure JJFP traxs..especially after 6 years of nothin.. why is it so disappointing? because the best traxs on the albums are jjfp.. best track on willennium - potnas, best on big willie style - its all good, best on code red - twinkle twinkle

Haha, doubt it. As it stands now-a-days, if you're in the studio when the joint gets recorded, if you ask nice enough, you'll probably get credited. But on the real, there are a lot of samples on this record, and if someone were to say, hey, put this in there, or someone's voice is in the background, they'll get credited, which is no problem. But there's no indication that Will had someone writing his lyrics. At the very most, it's probably a word change here and there.

Well maybe "samples" is the wrong word. What I should really say is that there are a lot of people singing and talking in the foreground, and background. And believe it or not, there is someone who has to get credited for all that. The person who has the idea, the person or people who actually sing and talk perhaps. The primary example of this would be "Wave 'em Off," 6 people were credited. And also, it's quite possible that more than one person worked on a few of the beats. Pump ya brakes has 6 names credited as well. Lol, I don't think we can even begin to guess what these people did. I don't think Snoop and Will had 3 or 4 dudes writting their rhymes for them.

Well maybe "samples" is the wrong word. What I should really say is that there are a lot of people singing and talking in the foreground, and background. And believe it or not, there is someone who has to get credited for all that. The person who has the idea, the person or people who actually sing and talk perhaps. The primary example of this would be "Wave 'em Off," 6 people were credited. And also, it's quite possible that more than one person worked on a few of the beats. Pump ya brakes has 6 names credited as well. Lol, I don't think we can even begin to guess what these people did. I don't think Snoop and Will had 3 or 4 dudes writting their rhymes for them.

i see. Didn't think of that lol... I agree with "Pump ya breaks" There's those ppl on the backround sayin "Pump ya Breaks whoo!", in the beginning. Bet that took at least 2 ppl or 3 to say it

There's only one JJFP track? :nono: That's dissapointing, I was hoping there'd be at least 5 JJFP tracks, I can't understand how all those songs they worked on to make the album didn't make the cut, I would rather have the Ludacris song miss the cut, I hope that the bounus tracks are JJFP tracks. :toetap: I don't wanna see Will do another movie now until a JJFP album comes out. :poke:

Edited by bigted

Guest S-tyle

I think there are some people missng on the credits, maybe its just the writing credits? :confused3:

Have you heard to pump ya brrakes on the radio or hav you got the radio rip? Will talks over it and says jazzy's on the cut, but he is not listed???? :confused3:

Why would will say it, if it's not true?