JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Producers?

This is my guess:

Here he comes - Jazzy Jeff

Partystarter - Ludacris as we know

Switch - Kwamé as we know

Lost and found - Timbaland

Loretta - Kanye west (the bassline and the samples remind me of kanyes work)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

i think lost and found the track was produced by jeff

i wish i made that-timbaland swagga - timbaland

pump ya brakes - jazzy jeff

if u cant dance - jazzy jeff

we dont know who the other producers are..so its basically impossible to match any traxs to producers..and timbalands tracks might not have even made the album cause will recorded so much..so its mostly guessin on my part.. :dunno:

Guest S-tyle

My Guesses:

Here He Comes - Jazzy Jeff

Party Starter - Ludacris

Switch - Kwame

Mr Niceguy - definately not Timbaland maybe Kwame

Holy Roller - Jazzy Jeff

Lost & Found - Kanye West sounds like Miri Ben-Ari plays the violin

Tell Me Why - at first i thought Kanye West but not his typical snare maybe Jazzy Jeff

I Wish I Made That / Swagga - Timbaland

Pump Ya Brakes - Timbaland

If You Can't Dance - Timbaland sounds a bit like Missy - Pass the dutch

Could U Love Me - Jazzy Jeff

Loretta - Kanye West for sure

Wave Em Off - Kwame

Scary Story - Kanye West

Can't Wait until it's released and to see, if my guesses were right :wiggle:

• Admin

ok ive come up with more reasons why jeff produced lost & found.. first of all he changed the drum beat during the track.. i dont know if i dont listen closely enough but i hardly hear any1 do that.. and i know for a fact jeff did that in "its all good" on big willie style.. another reason..the track is clearly co- written by skillz.. the track has skillz stamp written all over it.. "for real tho, i aint playing........." lets talk about the only reason yall went to miami" thats a classic skillz punchline.. and we know skillz toured with jeff the last year and a half.. another reason is jeffs scratches on the track..and the fact that they are right throughout.. and 1 more..its a hip hop track! and jeffs always tryin to get will to do more hip hop stuff..like tourin and freestylin..so thats my reasons for predicting jeff produced lost & found!! :wiggle:

ok ive come up with more reasons why jeff produced lost & found.. first of all he changed the drum beat during the track.. i dont know if i dont listen closely enough but i hardly hear any1 do that.. and i know for a fact jeff did that in "its all good" on big willie style.. another reason..the track is clearly co- written by skillz.. the track has skillz stamp written all over it.. "for real tho, i aint playing........." lets talk about the only reason yall went to miami" thats a classic skillz punchline.. and we know skillz toured with jeff the last year and a half.. another reason is jeffs scratches on the track..and the fact that they are right throughout.. and 1 more..its a hip hop track! and jeffs always tryin to get will to do more hip hop stuff..like tourin and freestylin..so thats my reasons for predicting jeff produced lost & found!!  :wiggle:

Let's not throw the ghostwritten by around too much until we have the book in hand.