JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

VH1 Hear Music First: Lost and Found

Hero1

yo you can hear the album on VH1's music first

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/smith_will/8...equestid=167096

thats atleast an official way to hear the album..and you are not downloading it, so still wanna buy the cd.. i'd direct everyone who wants to hear the album there..instead of all those download sites

i'd still call it technically downloading, except the quality sucks so it sounds even worse. i'd have 2 say i waz honestly disappointed a bit with Here He Comes after all the hype we had goin in2 it.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably write a ridiculously long review of each song at some point (dont you worry, it's comin! lol), but thanks for the link, and I just need to point out that the voice Will does on Mr. Nice Guy is definately the impression of Carlton he did on FPOBA.

Edited by scyhigh99

• Members

i couldnt do it

i said to my self dont download it or listen to it b4 it comes out

then i saw this and thought id just listen to "party starter" " pump ya brakes"and "mr nice guy" the ones we' have heard bits of.

but no i could turn it off without listning to the rest .

and yes its probly his best work

-ex

to who cant get it to work

i couldnt get it to work at the start try downloading the new windows media player

that worked for me.

thanx for the link

thanx, i listened to the first 30 seconds of tell me why (kinda when Will starts rapping) but it kept stopping every few seconds, it was like wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh................................yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........yyyyyyyyyy. So it sucked and its not how i want my first listen so i turned it off.

Right now you've made me cheat and i feel guilty so thats it no more. thanx 4 the link tho lol.

thanx, i listened to the first 30 seconds of tell me why (kinda when Will starts rapping) but it kept stopping every few seconds, it was like wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh................................yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........yyyyyyyyyy. So it sucked and its not how i want my first listen so i turned it off.

Right now you've made me cheat and i feel guilty so thats it no more. thanx 4 the link tho lol.

For me it worked pretty well but I didn't listen to the whole tracks, just a minute! A really great album it is going to be!!! :thumb: