JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

VH1 Hear Music First: Lost and Found

Hero1

• Admin

yo you can hear the album on VH1's music first

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/smith_will/8...equestid=167096

thats atleast an official way to hear the album..and you are not downloading it, so still wanna buy the cd.. i'd direct everyone who wants to hear the album there..instead of all those download sites

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey good idea! :thumb:

• Admin

okay.. "here he comes" has changed quite a bit..from where it started to the finished product.. the original chorus that i saw will write and come up with remains intact "here he come/he can rock/he can breakdance and he can pop/he can rap/he can act/and if it come down to it he can scrap/hey there here come big will again"

so theres sum jazzy jeff and fresh prince history ive witnessed..and im blessed to have such an amazing experience..

will changed the lyrics to the break..and his verses

i love all the stuff jeffs added into the mix..when will was writin it was just to the main beat that will does his verse over.. so great intro to the album...

abt lost and found..i think jeff must have produced "if u cant dance(slide)" jeff controls that track with his scratches..awesome.. by my calculations jeffs on 6 tracks..here he comes/if you cant dance/loretta/mr nice guy/lost and found/pump ya brakes..let me know if im missing sumthin....

overall..i think lost and found is Wills best album ever..its so good it makes me wanna cry.. :kekeke: if i were to choose my favorite tracks and id list every track on the album..the only track im not really feeling is wave em off..i like the idea..but not really feelin the beat.. if i had to choose 1 track as my favorite tho it would be "i wish i made that" that is incredible :werd: :werd:

okay.. "here he comes" has changed quite a bit..from where it started to the finished product.. the original chorus that i saw will write and come up with remains intact "here he come/he can rock/he can breakdance and he can pop/he can rap/he can act/and if it come down to it he can scrap/hey there here come big will again"

so theres sum jazzy jeff and fresh prince history ive witnessed..and im blessed to have such an amazing experience..

will changed the lyrics to the break..and his verses

i love all the stuff jeffs added into the mix..when will was writin it was just to the main beat that will does his verse over.. so great intro to the album...

abt lost and found..i think jeff must have produced "if u cant dance(slide)" jeff controls that track with his scratches..awesome.. by my calculations jeffs on 6 tracks..here he comes/if you cant dance/loretta/mr nice guy/lost and found/pump ya brakes..let me know if im missing sumthin....

overall..i think lost and found is Wills best album ever..its so good it makes me wanna cry.. :kekeke: if i were to choose my favorite tracks and id list every track on the album..the only track im not really feeling is wave em off..i like the idea..but not really feelin the beat.. if i had to choose 1 track as my favorite tho it would be "i wish i made that" that is incredible  :werd:  :werd:

I Wish I Made That is just fantastic, my favorite of Wills solo songs. And yeah, this is Wills best SOLO album

Edited by Lerkot

Damn I can't hear it, my Windows player sucks! :cussing:

Damn I can't hear it, my Windows player sucks! :cussing:

click on the start listening will smith:lost and found link its supposed to launch a VH1 player..

Hey I tried that again, I meant my VH1 player sucks! :nono:

I have to agree. His flow on "I wish I made that" is unbelievable sick. It's my most listened to track, closely followed by Lost and Found. Wave em Off... truthfully, I didn't feel it at first, but it grows on you, and quickly. It's like an anthem, and it's funny, but soon you'll start to find yourself saying "wave em off." And Will puts it down in the lyrics department fa sho.

• Admin

think jeff must have produced "if u cant dance(slide)" jeff controls that track with his scratches..

what i mean by this is jeff couldnt have just added his scratches to the track..cause hes actually controllin it on the wheelz..he must of produced this!

yo you can hear the album on VH1's music first

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/smith_will/8...equestid=167096

thats atleast an official way to hear the album..and you are not downloading it, so still wanna buy the cd.. i'd direct everyone who wants to hear the album there..instead of all those download sites

Ohhh that's great man, thx!!! :thumb:

oooooooh weeeee ..

the album is soooo def ..

jjfp are definitley back y'all ..

i really love all of the tracks .. just the intro is a lil bit disappointing cuz we all thought this was a freestyle at westwood ..

my favourite tracks are 'lost & found' and 'tell me why' ...

im sooo glad that ive picked lost and found to write down the lyrics for ..

"Why should I try to sound like y'all sound?

Thats whats wrong with the rap game right now?

Why should I try to flow the way y'all flow

or do a show like ya show .."

JAZZY JEFF AND FRESH PRINCE 4 EVER Y'ALL