JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 Ă—
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who's not downloading the album?

I admit last night at about 2.30 am (me and Scy were kicking it in the chat room), I downloaded 'Why' because of a rush of blood to the head. lol

I've decided I'm not gonna download anymore songs tho, partly becuase I can't find any and partly because I've realised it's a bad idea... who else is with me on this?

I'm just gonna kick back and listen to some old school JJFP like I have been this morning :dancingcool:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im in!!!

Im not sure how im gonna do this, but whoever does this deserves a medal lol. I ve definatly decided im not downloading it coz im looking forward to monday as a day. Today ive had no excitment coz i wasnt expecting to hear it but monday im gonna be so hyped when i hear the album im gonna go crazy!

Still annoys me that ppl have heard it b4 me lol.

• Members

I don't download the album too.

I even haven't heard party starter or pump ya brakes. I wanna hear these songs the first time when I have the CD in my own hands.

Call me stupid or sumthin' but that's the way I handle it.

The truth is that I'm from Austria (that's in Europe, next to Germany) and I have to wait until May 2. So you guy can be happy to get the CD on March 29.

I don't download the album too.

I even haven't heard party starter or pump ya brakes. I wanna hear these songs the first time when I have the CD in my own hands.

Call me stupid or sumthin' but that's the way I handle it.

The truth is that I'm from Austria (that's in Europe, next to Germany) and I have to wait until May 2. So you guy can be happy to get the CD on March 29.

Welcome to the forum man, I think you are doing just right. I dont have the self-discipline to not download it, but you guys who has it, your doing the right thing.

I'm not downloading the album. I'm not hearing any more album trax until the moment i pop the CD in my car stereo.

Preach on AJ.

Monday will be a much better day for us this way.

The full Lost & Found experience.

i'm waiting till monday, but this week will test me self control to the limit, another 6 days is nothing after a two year wait

I'm not gonna download the album. How is Will gonna make it to the top if his ppl downloaded the album? :angel:

I don't know if I could hold up until last Tuesday without hearing the album, I might have to stay offline until then, so if y'all don't see me post you'll know why. :kekeke: I'm running out of patience, I'm hoping the release date gets pushed up. :toetap:

I admit last night at about 2.30 am (me and Scy were kicking it in the chat room), I downloaded 'Why' because of a rush of blood to the head. lol

I've decided I'm not gonna download anymore songs tho, partly becuase I can't find any and partly because I've realised it's a bad idea... who else is with me on this?

I'm just gonna kick back and listen to some old school JJFP like I have been this morning  :dancingcool:

I'm with u Jonny, in fact I'm in the exact same position as u...I downloaded "Tell Me Why", and that's it. I'm definitely waiting 4 the release date 2 get the album.

Edited by WildWildWillennium