JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'ma be real...

well ive been online a few minutes and already deleted a link lol. I posted this in another post but im trying my best not to download, mainly coz i just cant wait to get to that shop take it home and pop it in my CD player.

This is such a big temptation, if we get thru these next few days without downloading it guys we deserve the best album ever!!! But any1 that has downloaded it (and obviously is gonna buy it) i dont think any less of you coz damn i wanna dowload it.

This is probably a girlie thing but have u ever done a diet with a friend, its like that, when 1 person falls we all fall, so u ppl that said your not downloading it, dont coz if u do it makes it harder for me lol.

Stick at it Julie, im with you on this one. Being among the biggest Will & Jeff fans in the world and knowing the music is there and available to you and not being able to hear it is frustrating but i honestly think you'll enjoy Monday more for it this way.

Stick with me :hilarious:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Enona Moose

Wow im the party starter,

You aint have a good time but we party harder,

Sooo tell the dj to play my song,

And we can dance all night till the early mornin

:chuks:

well ive been online a few minutes and already deleted a link lol. I posted this in another post but im trying my best not to download, mainly coz i just cant wait to get to that shop take it home and pop it in my CD player.

This is such a big temptation, if we get thru these next few days without downloading it guys we deserve the best album ever!!! But any1 that has downloaded it (and obviously is gonna buy it) i dont think any less of you coz damn i wanna dowload it.

This is probably a girlie thing but have u ever done a diet with a friend, its like that, when 1 person falls we all fall, so u ppl that said your not downloading it, dont coz if u do it makes it harder for me lol.

Stick at it Julie, im with you on this one. Being among the biggest Will & Jeff fans in the world and knowing the music is there and available to you and not being able to hear it is frustrating but i honestly think you'll enjoy Monday more for it this way.

Stick with me :hilarious:

Kev, they are dropping like flys!!! Its harder the more ppl that drop, at the moment i just know angelamour is still with us, and i think AJ will be.

its a good job i enjoy challenges really. Just thinking of monday and how happy i will be gets me thru.

haha, thats cool, cause i cant download the album. theres no p2p client for the amiga except Kazaa, but u cant find the album there :thumb:

btw, my friend gave me the Switch single today, which he bought in italy last week :thumb:

hey DefCEM, there are many websites that let u download the album. actually i think websites r the more popular way than through P2P clients. theres hardly anything good in P2P these days. sorry, i dont wanna tempt u any more on downloadin, just pointin somethin out :antlers:

I give a lot of credit to those few left who are waiting until monday or tuesday to listen to the album.

Yeah, it's hard. I basically wake up in the morning, than run full speed in2 a wall. Usually i'll hit it hard enough that i'll black out for a few hours. It helps the time pass quicker. I'm running out of walls tho'...and band-aids.

I give a lot of credit to those few left who are waiting until monday or tuesday to listen to the album.

Yeah, it's hard. I basically wake up in the morning, than run full speed in2 a wall. Usually i'll hit it hard enough that i'll black out for a few hours. It helps the time pass quicker. I'm running out of walls tho'...and band-aids.

I think I gotta try that. Yeah, I already got the album but it sounds fun.