JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'ma be real...

Some of us here know what took place at the board tonight. Some people came in and started saying how "Lost & Found" got leaked and started spreading it around. I kinda jumped the gun a bit and banned him. Later on though, my hypedness controlled me and I couldn't wait and I downloaded "Lost & Found". I apologize to that dick who flipped at me but I just didn't want FP's sales to be hurt. How am I different? I've been waiting for this forever and I'm buying this next tuesday morning. I mean come on, my last CD i got from JJFP was the Twinkle Twinkle(I'm Not a Star) single! lol..so I know im def. buying it.

I'm not gonna give to much of the album away but remember how most of us said "Code Red" was the best album ever? Haha. I think the sirens are on "Lost & Found" because it simply is the best! Code Red is now #2! The best songs on the album is "Tell Me Why" featuring Mary J and "Lost & Found". FP is just going off throughout the whole album though. "Switch" is the weakest track on the album and "Mr. Nice Guy" is also powerful..heres a classic fresh prince line he uses..

"people dissin will sat on a wall, people dissin will had a great fall/ all the kings horses and all the kings men/ couldn't put none of their careers together again"

BUT TUESDAY MARCH 29th GO BUY THE ALBUM!!! ITS DOPE! :thumb:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame Shame!! Ha ha...it's cool tho' cuz i'm asking u ?uestions about the album right now on AIM. But i'm definitly not gonna listen 2 the leaks. I think we need 2 do everything we can from helping people find the downloads cuz there's alot of lurkers that will not buy the album. Snippets 4 promotion are a good idea, but that's it.

no1 post links to download the album on this forum please!!! moderators do ya thing!!!

U got it. If someone posts a link 2 a leak...i will go 2 that persons house. Then i will kick them until they die.

I am gonna stop myself downloading these tracks. There is no point, Its less that one week a way until i hear the album in full and in order and the way its supposed to be heard whilst im reading the shiny nw inlay cover etc.

People just wait, and don't listen to any outside source telling you otherwise, you mite ruin the experience of that album and buying it wont be as fun.

I realised I might have to turn my computer off for a week 'cause I'm getting tempted to download the album 'cause I really wanna hear it right now, especially after I read peeps over at a hip-hop forum comparing it to KRS' "Criminal Minded", I knew it was gonna be great, but I didn't think it'd be that great! If anyone has the link to the album download, you don't have to resist to PM it to me! :kekeke: Don't worry I'll buy the album, I promise! :peace:

Edited by bigted

• Members

ha ha! lot's of good words for 'lost & found'. i think i'm the only african on this board. so i'll probably get the album in april! anyone who downloaded this album IS NOT A FAN of will. period. listenening to it is different. but burning it on a disc? NAH, YOU AIN'T NO FANS AND Y'ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.

ha ha! lot's of good words for 'lost & found'. i think i'm the only african on this board. so i'll probably get the album in april! anyone who downloaded this album IS NOT A FAN of will. period. listenening to it is different. but burning it on a disc? NAH, YOU AIN'T NO FANS AND Y'ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.

Ive downloaded it, but I havnt burned it on a disc. Am I a fan or not?

well ive been online a few minutes and already deleted a link lol. I posted this in another post but im trying my best not to download, mainly coz i just cant wait to get to that shop take it home and pop it in my CD player.

This is such a big temptation, if we get thru these next few days without downloading it guys we deserve the best album ever!!! But any1 that has downloaded it (and obviously is gonna buy it) i dont think any less of you coz damn i wanna dowload it.

This is probably a girlie thing but have u ever done a diet with a friend, its like that, when 1 person falls we all fall, so u ppl that said your not downloading it, dont coz if u do it makes it harder for me lol.