u may not like the leaks but

*mimi*

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

i have to admit i downloaded but I am gonna buy 2 albums any way, one for me and one for my brother so I can say i am a true fan. But the weird thing is the place i got it from it was download as a file and it came with pics of the cd cover and jacket and a dvd rom information. i couldnt believe all the stuff that was leaked it wasnt just music

yeah its almost uncommon that albums don't get leaked these days. it happened with B2R also. i kinda like it cuz now it's like a surprise and i dont have 2 wait any longer! but anyways, how would they push up the release date? don't albums normally release on Tuesday's? so today would be the only day 2 release it early, and that hasnt happened.

that's what i said mooseknuckles but it seems some people here want to kick tour arse if u say hero-will and the label had the intention to leack it

well it's just not logical that they wouldve wanted 2 leak it. thats only hurting their profits. especially when u consider that 90% of all albums with any kind of hype around them get leaked these days. stuff happens where theres always gonna be people that are privilaged enough 2 get the album early, then they leak it over the net and these toally illegal download sites allow u 2 download it.

now as far as the VH1 leak, that could well have been interscope and/or Will's idea to do that. that's a whole different story.