Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

u may not like the leaks but

*mimi*

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigger reaction than I ever thought. Will Smith is gonna str8 kill 'em. If U were to look at "Rock The House" and go all the way to "Lost + Found", it's definately safe to say Will has had (and porbably still will have) one of the best rap careers ever. Period.

I don't care how bad those "gangstas" clown Will Smith, U know they all watch FPOBA when they're around a tv. THey can't help but follow Will everywhere else he's gone.

Well fiftys album date changed cause it was so long before it's release. this is only one week. alot of records get leaked a week before.

But sure... friday would have been nice

• Members

it's fantastic news that the album is getting such good reviews. i was quite anxious that will wouldn't get it right this time. but i'm happy about this reaction about the album.

well, the fact it's on leak is good in a way 'cause it shows that people are hungry for will's music, but interscope gotta get their acts together. they gotta push the date back. this friday definitely.

What they should do is push the date up to friday. Add a few tracks to the album, perhaps 2 or 3, and then release a second version in a month or so in time for the "Tell Me Why" release. Will said he wrote over 50 songs, I'm sure he has a couple of good ones waiting in the cut. We'll see what they do.

What they should do is push the date up to friday. Add a few tracks to the album, perhaps 2 or 3, and then release a second version in a month or so in time for the "Tell Me Why" release. Will said he wrote over 50 songs, I'm sure he has a couple of good ones waiting in the cut. We'll see what they do.

Not gonna happen, it's already pressed up and shipped out - Friday's not enough time to add tracks to an album and get everything re-pressed

Yeah, album leaks are very common now. I don't download music so i don't look 4 them, but i remember with Born To Reign, i listened 2 the 1st track, but that waz it. At that poing, we only heard "Black Suits Comin," the remix, and a short clip of "1,000 Kisses."

Will said he wrote over 50 songs, I'm sure he has a couple of good ones waiting in the cut. We'll see what they do.

Seems like me and Will are alike on that part. Cuz after I heard 50's I wanted to put better and sensible lyrics behind those beats.

No, he WROTE over 50 songs for the album, not over 50cent's songs.