JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

March 29th

Mike

Guest alex (adworld.net.tc)

i bought it at hmv.co.uk to get the bonus tracks. i'm from austria, the album's out on may 2nd..too long to wait, i think. that's why I import it from the UK! I'll get it after 5 days probably.

I'll be at home on march 29th..gonna be an ordinary non-will-smith day..!

Preliminary plans for 03-29-05...

Wake up. Hop on the bus & play "Y'all Know" on my iPod. Fall asleep on the bus. Reluctantly wake up at my stop and go to homeroom. Classes. Caf study, aka eat a cinnamon bun and bitch about classes with fellow senior classmates. More classes. Catch the bus going back home. Pick up the album on the way home. Listen. Transcribe lyrics to "If You Can't Dance" for Hero and all the ppl at jazzyjefffreshprince.com. Dinner. Pretend to do homework while listening to Lost and Found. Chug a bottle of Poland Spring water. Watch Conan O'Brien and fall asleep.

Edited by scyhigh99

Guest Guest

dont have school

my friend and i are going to circuit city/best buy together and we are video taping the whole event from when we buy it till its over. Its gonna be historic.

wake up and go to school. eat lunch. more classes. my last clas is weightlifting aka fool around time. i'll be thinkin about how good L&F will sound. my mom will come pick me up and i'll beg her 2 take me 2 the nearest wal-mart (which is like 30 minutes away!!). go in2 wal-mart and get L&F. of course i'll have my cd player with me listening 2 the cd on the way home. then i'll come on this board when i get home and talk about how great it sounded and then listen 2 it again until it's time 2 go 2 bed.

I'll go buy it after school. As soon as I walk out of the store I will tear the plastic off the cd case and when I get home i will listen to "Switch" first, then I'll check out all the other hot tracks. :wiggle: I won't videotape it though... the employees at the store would get suspicious...

Edited by FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK

well .. i live in germany so ill have to import the uk version over amazon.de .. i just hope it ships in here early .. but i guess its here on april 3rd or something like this .. well .. i have holidays .. so i dont have to skip school and can wait for the mail-man the whole day long :kekeke:

Well i will be getting it on March 28th not 29th :afro:

it's a bank holiday in the UK so no work !!, and i can listen to the album all day !!

anyway back on topic, on march 29th i'll be listening to lost and found all day even at work

yeah Bank holiday here in the UK!

so no school/work... I'm going to an all day 21st birthday party about 250 miles from my house. I'm gonna set off really early and pick it up somewhere on the way. Then I'm gonna hopefully be able to listen to the whole album before I get there... then party! Oh yeah, I'll be listening to it all the way home as well :thumb: