JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cents "Candy Shop"

hotzappa11

over at http://www.popjustice.co.uk

Now let me explain, Pop Justice is a pop site but explores all genres of music. It's written by Peter Robinson one of the UK's biggest music writers. It's funny what PJ's written about 50 Cents album and single. You have to scroll down a bit but you'll see it.

P.s. He also says Switch is the best single of the week.

I read it. I thought it was pretty funny. I still can't believe ppl buy 50's album. :confused3: :angel:

Monday singles sweep

In their review of 50 Cent's new album, The Guardian asked, "He can't rap, he can't write, he can't even insult people... what use is 50 Cent?" DUDES! That's like, so scathing! Because everyone who's heard Fiddy's new single, 'Candy Shop', knows that 50 Cent is really useful for at least one thing - ****ing!

Seriously, viewers, this guy just amazing at having sex. He's just unstoppable! (Although of course if you were a lady and you were having sex with 50 and you asked him to stop, he would do just that. There's nothing remotely rapey about this guy!)

In the wholly impartial 'Candy Shop', Fiddy employs various 'metaphors' to explain how brilliant he is at ****ing. For example!

"I take you to the candy shop, I'll let you lick the lollypop."

Trans: "Ooh my penis is quite big, you can suck it."

"One taste of what I got, I'll have you spending all you got."

Trans: "My sperm tastes nice."

"You can have it your way, how do you want it?"

Trans: "I am versatile in my ability to **** people. I know lots of different ways. There's missionary, for a start. And the other one. Seriously, there are as many as several positions in which I can - and have - ****ed women."

"You gon' back that thing up or should I push up on it?"

Trans: "Are you going to move your vagina towards my penis, or should I move my penis towards your vagina?" (nb: This may seem as if 50 Cent is not masterful in bed, but it in fact simply goes to showcase he versatility as a sex-maker - see above!)

"If you be a nympho, I'll be a nympho."

Trans: "My rhymes are almost as innovative as my lovemaking."

"Got the magic stick, I'm the love doctor."

Trans: "I've got a penis."

"And we gon' sip til every bubble in the bottle is gone."

Trans: "We are, or rather 'you are', going to suck my penis until all the sperm has come out of it, which will no doubt take ages because a) My cock is really big, and b) I have lots of sperm in me. Seriously, you could go whitewater rafting in my scrotum."

"I'm a seasoned vet when it come to this ****"

Trans: "I know how to charm a lady."

"After you work up a sweat you can play with the stick."

Trans: "I've still got a penis."

"Isn't it ironic how erotic it is to watch em in thongs?"

Trans: "I don't really understand words very well."

The saddest thing about 'Candy Shop' is the line "I melt in your mouth girl, not in your hands". If it was anybody else you'd applaud their clever M&M gag; in 50 Cent's case you know you're dealing with the world's most thick and mundane rapper, and that he hardly even realises why the line's funny, and it's all a bit sad really.

Well, I have the album; and I'm not ashamed to say it. I didn't buy it tho. It was burned for me. I'd say I like a lil less than half the album. Whether beats, or jsut sound nice overall.

--"I'm Suppose to Die Tonight" - beat is deep. lyrics nothin' but 50's usual character.

--"God Gave Me Style" - this is my fav track. I love how the beat goes and then stops kinda abruptly. his lyrics aren't really extreme. He sings his chorus's thru as usual.

--"Hate It or Love It (G-Unit Remix)" - beat sounds nice. 50 didn't do a verse over. Game did however and it was very recent.

--"Candy Shop" & "Disco Inferno" - the hits. plain and simple.

--"Build U Up" feat. Jamie Foxx - I was sad to see this. I listened to it cuz Jamie was on it. The production limits his voice and it's just bad.

There's a couple other tracks, but there probably only "for the moment" listens. btw, I question the video Candy Shop a lil. LIke at the end U see the name 'Candy Shop', but yet there's a 'burger fluorescent light'. And not to my knowledge has candy been put in or on burgers (unless some people like to experiment). only thing I've put on a burger is my fries in the middle. So go figure.

over at http://www.popjustice.co.uk

Now let me explain, Pop Justice is a pop site but explores all genres of music. It's written by Peter Robinson one of the UK's biggest music writers. It's funny what PJ's written about 50 Cents album and single. You have to scroll down a bit but you'll see it.

P.s. He also says Switch is the best single of the week.

Hahaha, thx 4 this man, this is hilarious!!! :hilarious: :hilarious:

When 50 came in the game he tried bitin' 2Pac's style of being a thug, now he's tryin' to bite LL's style by actin' like a lady's man, but he's failing at both with no talent. :poke:

btw, there's more important mcs in hip-hop to post about than 50 Cent, even though I know it's tempting to make a post to talk about how stupid he is. :kekeke:

Edited by bigted

Sooner than later, people will really get past the "it's sounds good so I buy it" stage, and really listen to what the artist says. Once they do that, some of them will be history. Not the history as in lasting text books, but history as in a disappearing act. Proof! Vamoose Fif-i-tee Cent.

I'm sorry I have it, but glad I didn't buy it.

"You gon' back that thing up or should I push up on it?"

Trans: "Are you going to move your vagina towards my penis, or should I move my penis towards your vagina?" (nb: This may seem as if 50 Cent is not masterful in bed, but it in fact simply goes to showcase he versatility as a sex-maker - see above!)

"Got the magic stick, I'm the love doctor."

Trans: "I've got a penis."

"And we gon' sip til every bubble in the bottle is gone."

Trans: "We are, or rather 'you are', going to suck my penis until all the sperm has come out of it, which will no doubt take ages because a) My cock is really big, and b) I have lots of sperm in me. Seriously, you could go whitewater rafting in my scrotum."

"After you work up a sweat you can play with the stick."

Trans: "I've still got a penis."

These lines cracked me up so much :roll: :hilarious: