JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rare Videos

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright heres I'm Looking 4 The One To Be With Me at Lerkot's request.

I'm Looking For The One (9 mb) it's an .asf file so be sure to have windows media player!

im gonna try 2 get voices that care up but i need somewhere that'll allow 12 mb uploads. maybe yousendit.com?

Thanx man!!! LOVE IT!! :thumb:

i've managed to find a way to hack (and i use that term very loosely) into singingfool.com and record their streams!! if anyone is interested in seein the JJFP videos there tell me so i can record them! i've already recorded the extremely rare "Voices That Care" video from 1991 with will in it. i'm gonna put it up later 2day guys!

me too but i use it for myself , not for all people cause then will wont be able to get his money in the ocket , if u undertsnad :peace:

too bad for me this one doesnt work on that one

but i still got the switch remix

switch video

:D:D:D:D

Edited by jedi2002jaime@hotmail.com

• Members

i've managed to find a way to hack (and i use that term very loosely) into singingfool.com and record their streams!! if anyone is interested in seein the JJFP videos there tell me so i can record them! i've already recorded the extremely rare "Voices That Care" video from 1991 with will in it. i'm gonna put it up later 2day guys!

:afro: i aint seen the video to that yet, can u please tell me were u put it at

Now that's what I call a feel-good video for the summer.  Thanks!! :wiggle:  :thumb:  :thumb:  :wiggle:

guess wat everybody, i got the full live performance of jjfp at unionsquare i think it was in 86 o 89 o mayb bteen that, either way i still gat it, its crazy az hell :afro:

86 yes, but... you dont got a video of it do you?