JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

In da club..

I was in the club last weekend with a nice refreshing pint of woodpecker. They what came on, Switch. Was great hearing it like that. My friend has been away for 3 months on a ship as he is training to go in the army so was the first time he heard it. It was a special moment and one i wont forget. All my firends together in a club with good music:) I asked the DJ to put on more will, so after switch came men in black then gettin jiggy with it. the whole club was dancing to will, its a great thing to see. So switch will now always remind me of that time. Tiss beutiful

I was in the club last weekend with a nice refreshing pint of woodpecker. They what came on, Switch. Was great hearing it like that. My friend has been away for 3 months on a ship as he is training to go in the army so was the first time he heard it. It was a special moment and one i wont forget. All my firends together in a club with good music:) I asked the DJ to put on more will, so after switch came men in black then gettin jiggy with it. the whole club was dancing to will, its a great thing to see. So switch will now always remind me of that time. Tiss beutiful

That's great the DJ played all three songs by Will! :thumb:

yey i finally heard switch in a club, not once but 3 times!!! The first club i was in was an RnB club, i was just walking out and we stopped in the street in front of the club to decide were to go, then switch came on and bcoz i was slighty drunk i decided to do the switch dance in the middle of the street with a girl i had only met hours b4 ( i took street teaming a bit too litrally) then some guy was walking down the road shouting "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey".

The next club was another RnB club and i missed most of the song coz i was in the toilets. But the third time i was in a pop club, switch came on while i was on the dance floor so i went mad and demanded every1 did the official dance lol. I then rapped along and scared my friends.

My conclusion from the night was Liverpool clubs are playing switch a lot and also Julie, Will Smith and alcohol dont mix.

yey i finally heard switch in a club, not once but 3 times!!! The first club i was in was an RnB club, i was just walking out and we stopped in the street in front of the club to decide were to go, then switch came on and bcoz i was slighty drunk i decided to do the switch dance in the middle of the street with a girl i had only met hours b4 ( i took street teaming a bit too litrally) then some guy was walking down the road shouting "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey".

The next club was another RnB club and i missed most of the song coz i was in the toilets. But the third time i was in a pop club, switch came on while i was on the dance floor so i went mad and demanded every1 did the official dance lol. I then rapped along and scared my friends.

My conclusion from the night was Liverpool clubs are playing switch a lot and also Julie, Will Smith and alcohol dont mix.

Haha that's great Julie! Keep dancin' and gettin' mad in da clubs just like I do!!! :sonny:

:thumb: